Please Suggest me

TPK1

This is my situation,
I started working from CPT and updated the school with my Employer Details.
Now I am on OPT (Expires by August 30th).
When I was applying for OPT extension I20, I came to know from school that I did not update the Employer details for OPT(90 days exceeded). I was under impression Employer Details are automatically updated unless a request for change is done.
I have all the pay stubs supporting his employment during OPT.

My DSO says that she spoke to SEVIS and found when a student doesn't update his employer details before 90 days from start of OPT.They only have 3 options

1)Leave the country
2)Transfer school
3)Apply for 2nd Masters

Can any one Suggest me on this,Is there any data fix possibility.

You will need CPT to work as Intern before graduation, you will need OPT to work after completing the degree.

To be eligible for an OPT extension, an F-1 non-immigrant student must:

Currently be participating in a 12-month period of approved post-completion OPT;
Have successfully completed a degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) included in the DHS STEM Designated Degree Program List from a college or university certified by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Student and Exchange Visitor Program;
Be working for a U.S. employer in a job directly related to the student’s major area of study;
Be working for, or accepted employment with, an employer enrolled in U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ E-Verify program. E-Verify is a free, internet-based system operated in partnership with the Social Security Administration that helps employers to determine the employment eligibility of newly-hired employees; and
Properly maintain F-1 status.

Hope you maintained F-1 status.

Angela ,

Thanks for your response.

So,did you mean updating Employer details doesn't trouble me for OPT Extension.Unless I am unemployed for more than 90 days during OPT ?

I also want to add that I updated school my employer details during CPT and when my OPT was also in processing from USCIS.

Thanks,
Pavan.