Please read this FAQ before asking questions.

BE_CAREFUL

Registered Users (C)
good Idea

This is a good Idea., yes we should have all FAQs at one place
like.,which state goes which BEC?
what is 45 day letter?
How to reply?
what are the issues with PD,RD at BEC?
what is the stage of process in general?
and we should make it as sticky..

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Originally Posted by Icarus
RIR and TR are in separate queues at each BEC, each running its own FIFO, i.e., TR queue(Dallas) will not hold up RIR queue(Dallas) if it contains cases with an earlier LO date. Nor will the queue of either type in one BEC hold up the corresponding queue for that type of case at the other BEC. Also, despite DOL estimates that data entry will continue through 3/06, processing of cases has begun in all phases up to and including certification.

ICARUS:
What is the source of your assertion that processing has begun in all phases. Does this mean that there is no FIFO or some other kind of FIFO since the data entry is not complete.
Any decisions (certifications/deniels) yet?

update

Called the hot line with one simple question, are you going to wait for all the application before you send out decisions...the answer was NO, they are in fact deciding cases as we spoke or as I am typing, they have already started the process. I do not know why anyone here has not seen the cases, but atleast that was the reply...anyone can cross check..and please dont call Barbara, I already talked with her...

Good luck guys, lets keep the perspective here, shall we!!

rgds,
a

Hello akela, what you say seems to contradict everything everybody is saying out there. Everybody is being saying that all they are doing is data entry and approvals/decisions will begin late summer. Are you sure (I hope is true) they are already approving?

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
BEC Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- We are still sending 45 days continuation letters.

2- When we will see some results?
I can't give you a time frame for that, but we are working hard for it.

3- If your 45 days letter has been replied, soon decision will be mailed.

4-How soon one month, 90 days or 6 month or year?
Again I don't know exact time frame, but certainly not more than 6 month.

5- We have thirty thousand cases pending of 2001, currently we are sending decision letter. Then we will move to 2002 and 2003 so on.

"If your 45 days letter has been replied, soon decision will be mailed" If this true? God I hope so. All I've been reading is that approval will begin late summer after data entry for all cases have been completed. I hope you are right !

MS Access Database from flcdatacenter.com

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
you can download MS access data by year from
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx
and use winzip to unzip it open using MS access and can do analysis..

Can someone explain to me what the above database contains, exactly? I mean, are these backlog cases that have been forwarded to BEC/BRC's? I sorted by the "last significant event" column and saw that it goes up to the fall of 2003. Did nothing happen in 2004?

I'm konfuzed....