Please Pray for me

Hi
My In-Laws are the people Who has made my life miserable.
My Wife is on My Side
But InLaws Sitting in the Great Country India have a corrupted Mind and TYPICAL DESI THINKING, THEY THINK WRONG
IF I SIT NEXT TO BUSH, THEY WONT THINK I AM SITTING NEXT TO U.S. PRESIDENT, INSTEAD THEY WILL THINK, SITTING NEXT TO A FIRANGI
THEY ARE CRAZY
I Cant disclose all the points, but they have made life miserable.

OK, IF I DONT LISTEN TO THEM.... WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, THEY TORTURE MY WIFE... IF SHE BECOMES FRONT AND DONT LISTEN TO THEM, THEY HARRASS MY PARENTS AND DEFAME ALL OF US
THEIR MIND IS GONE MAN.... ALL THE TRIES HAVE BEEN MADE

IF YOU TELL THEM ITS A NICE WEATHER, THEY WILL TELL, BUT THERE ARE 2 CLOUDS, WHICH SUCKS

THEY ARE HORRIBLY PESSIMISTIC AND SARCASTIC AND WHAT NOT.....
LIFE SUCKS MAN

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SO THAT MY LIFE BECOMES BETTER AND MYSELF , MY WIFE AND MY PARENTS CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY TOGETHER

I am sure you are newly married :)
It is very normal for the newly married people, Just wait for couple of more years they will just loose intrest in teasing you and your parents.
In family issues, Don't take sides. The family is "You and Your wife" (not Your Wife and Your Father or Father -in law). Your family should stand in middle between in-laws and parents.

Sorry to say this, but you need to grow up. As a grown up, you need to sort things out on your own. Publicizing your personal life on a public forum will not make things better.

Sorry to say this, but you need to grow up. As a grown up, you need to sort things out on your own. Publicizing your personal life on a public forum will not make things better.

Ya... Yellowrocks..there is a very good site www.ammas.com to ask questions and get advice for this kind of questions/suggestions....

We already having frustration with GC process... Please go there and post your question.. GOOD LUCK.

Very True

I fully agree that YellowRocks has to find his mental balance. When his GC was approved, he jumped between ground and ceiling only to find his joy was short-lived. Now he's back to square one: complaining about little things in life. He should be glad that all his body parts are in place and in working condition (i hope so) and he can afford to eat three/four square meals a day. There are countless reasons for which he can be happy about. Instead he chooses to be pessimistic. This forum is meant to deal with the GC stress and ways to deal with it. He's unnecessarily hijacking this forum thereby depriving the GC deserving candidates from getting the necessary attention. We should simply ignore his cries.

Man,

To be frank and not to disappoint you...you don't have a real problem and you are trying to find one. I mean this is the smallest of the issue I have every heard of from someone who is extremely worried as you are. You have no clue whatsoever how difficult circumstances people go through in their life...

I hope and wish that God always keep you away from real problems.. because if you have one, I cannot imagine how would you hold yourself then..

Hi
My Wife is on My Side
But InLaws Sitting in the Great Country India have a corrupted Mind and TYPICAL DESI THINKING, THEY THINK WRONG
IF I SIT NEXT TO BUSH, THEY WONT THINK I AM SITTING NEXT TO U.S. PRESIDENT, INSTEAD THEY WILL THINK, SITTING NEXT TO A FIRANGI
THEY ARE CRAZY

OK, IF I DONT LISTEN TO THEM.... WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, THEY TORTURE MY WIFE... IF SHE BECOMES FRONT AND DONT LISTEN TO THEM, THEY HARRASS MY PARENTS AND DEFAME ALL OF US

IF YOU TELL THEM ITS A NICE WEATHER, THEY WILL TELL, BUT THERE ARE 2 CLOUDS, WHICH SUCKS

LIFE SUCKS MAN

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SO THAT MY LIFE BECOMES BETTER AND MYSELF , MY WIFE AND MY PARENTS CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY TOGETHER

For all those who are showing sympathy to yellowrocks. My guess on him is he really making fun of everyone here, he don;t have any issue with his life or any thing. Look at his trend, first couple of weeks back he as all sort of dippressing post, then he started posting all munna bai jokes for couple of weeks, then he got GC approval and suddenly MIL story. He is just fooling everybody here and laughing on us for every post. Any way if he really having problem, my prayer goes to him, otherwise we need to stop posting here. Amen

There is a "report post" icon on the top left of every post (red border triangle). Use that every time someone posts this bullshit or spams us with their business ideas or websites.

Folks,
I am going through a horrible personal family problem, cannot disclose, SORRY.
I think only person who can solve it is god. If you get chance, please pray for me that my life becomes better.

IT IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. ITS A FAMILY PROBLEM....

I am very much upset...

THEY SAY ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN AND GOD GIVES YOU ONLY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN HANDLE ...REMEMBER LIFE IS LIKE A MATRIX ...JUST AN ILLUSION.....IF YOU SEE MORE UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE YOU WILL REALISE THAT HEY MY PROBLEMS ARENT THAT BAD...THATS BEEN MY TOUCHSTONE ALL MY LIFE ..WILL PRAY FOR YOU IN ANY CASE...BUT THERE IS NOTHING IN LIFE THAT IS UNSURMOUNTABLE IF ONLY YOU ARE PATIENT &STEADFAST

Please No Laundry!!

Please don't air your dirty laundry here. If I wanted to hear sob stories about a teeny weeny marital problem I could ask a couple of my married buddies.at work, or the pretty little number, recently separated, living next door ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
from the first post of yellowrocks, I felt he is taking us for a ride, so kept quite.
he is trying to get attention (childish tricks) of all of us one way or the other.
Ignore it and let us look around for the fellow GC waiters and try to solve their problem.

No kidding, but seriously I would recommend you get some treatment for depression. Getting depressed is very common in this country. I'm sure right medical advice and anti-depressants would definetely help you.

Good luck...

Hi
My Wife is on My Side
THEY ARE CRAZY

LIFE SUCKS MAN