Please Pray for me

yellowrocks

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
I am going through a horrible personal family problem, cannot disclose, SORRY.
I think only person who can solve it is god. If you get chance, please pray for me that my life becomes better.

IT IS NOT ABOUT MONEY. ITS A FAMILY PROBLEM....

I am very much upset...

May

God help you keep your cool and patience. May God guide all the related party aright and keep the bondage. Aameen.

Decide to donate some money in charity if the problem gets solved peacefully and amicably.

Do not worry bro, you will be fine.

Wishing you all the best.

There's no god, it's a fairy tale. And if there was somebody omnipotent, I'd certainly wish he fixed the wars and diseases and hunger and a million more important things before he gets around to your little family problem. This is an immigration related forum, go to church.

I am praying for you.

Folks,
I think only person who can solve it is god. If you get chance, please pray for me that my life becomes better.

I am very much upset...

Have you thought about family couseling? All your family members might need a shrink now.

We definately pray for you... Just meet with good yoga guru or go to Art of Living location and keep concenrate on it... all family problems will be nullified.

There's no god, it's a fairy tale. And if there was somebody omnipotent, I'd certainly wish he fixed the wars and diseases and hunger and a million more important things before he gets around to your little family problem. This is an immigration related forum, go to church.

You say no god.. and you are telling him to go to church..

I am loosing faith in God day by day.. It is all REALITY now.

If god was there.. then he must have treated everyone equal and no one should suffer form hunger.

we are praying for you, dont worry man, just think about what's happening
relax and try to be cool man

Folks,

I am very much upset...

hey yellowrocks,

I thought GC is your worst problem. But seems you got many. :) take it easy, but really i'm serious here. All i can say is, compare yourself with another fellow in much deeper trouble than you. And that for sure should give you some relief, not because you are happy at his hardships, but because GOD didn't let you go thru such horrible things.

here is my 2 cents......

if good days did not last long then bad days will not last long too!!! good luck budy!!

Take a deep breath. Family is the most important thing. Whether you believe in God or not, at times like this it provides some comfort to know people are out there wishing you the best.

cmonalready, this forum is an immigration forum, but remember that it is nothing without the people that contribute to it. Over the time that people post, whether you like it or not, some sort of friendship does develop.

Good luck yellowrocks, my best wishes and thoughts are with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi GreenRocks..

Everthing will become good dont worry..

I have read your most of the posts.. Yes Personal problems will be there and only you can solve your problem.. be bold and take care..

All the best.

with regards.

Hi Yellowrock

I saw many of ur posts..i can feel your pain...

My 2 cents on some the replies here....

Many ppl are going through different kind of pain.
Of course family related personal which matters most..

I personally going through very bad patch from last 8 years, problem started by shocking death of Family member and then when I started taking responsibly and one after another painful experience… some of them solved some of them were momentarily, some problem context changed and some of them got to live with it…

Started GC process, I consider this is very very low prio problem as compare to other problems, started in July 2002, initially Lawer make few mistakes and missed the 2002 Feb/March California month and then ended up in PEBC, they screw-up the LCA still shows in progress at PEBC, survived several layoffs but after several attempts manage to get sub labor from same company and got 140 approval and 485 pending, now another problem of NC.

Every time I thought this is the end of problems and i will have very good life but one after another something new (Not small problem/ problem which really hurts)….
As per my close friend I already hit the bottom of the sea…it will not go further, but looks like still something is pulling me further down.. so there is no end.

Finally after 8 years all this problems caused some serious health issues.. some of them recovered and some of them are in progress of recovery.

Anyways now you may be thinking why I am telling this here. I seen many augments on the forum about GOD believing and praising… read post from fellow forum friend about “believing in god” and other post from somebody “God delusion”

Don’t know which one but multiple things can help to solve the problems (Same like ppl in this forum share experience that they call senator, POJ method, infopass, FL some FBI director. Some how something triggers and gets approval” So instead of doing nothing just try something.

Sometime I feel real life is same like this immigration process (TSC)
yes there is PD, RD and for some ppl it works (lucky ppl ) but for some ppl it doesn’t. Some time it makes sense some time doesn’t. Many ppl try to explain some kind of theory and try to put this in some kind of formula (I heard Karma) many times hard to believe….

So in summary,

1) Don’t want to discuss about GOD but believing god, praying will help as compare to not believing. It will give u some strength to face it. It is not only faith but it’s a feedback process in your control system to give a try and have several attempts. If you are well balanced u need not to.

2) Discussing problem with your close one will release some pressure and might help to make proper decision some direction which off course you have to choose. Sometime in anger or pain, we make mistake in making decisions. Some times other person can think out of the box of the situation as compare to person in that situation

3) Don’t feel bad about problems my friend, you are not alone many are in pain and trying different ways to fix it. This might help to release some stress that you are not alone.

4) Your first debut start with survival, you are the strongest who survived or manage to get life out of million sperms…. So try to take care of your health in all this difficult situations....

I know it is very difficult but what option we have other than try, pray, survives sometime something might work

Ladude10

1st LC: PD July 2002 CA EB3 PBEC Status: in progress...
2nd LC (Substitution) PD Jan 2000
I-140 RD 09/18/2006 AD 10/04/2006
485 is in TSC
I765 RD 12/8/06 AD 12/29/06
I131 RD 12/8/06 AD 1/08/07
I485 RD 12/8/06 LUD 12/31/06, 01/24/07
FP code 3 and bio done on 12/29/06

Hi hello yellowrocks
I will pray for U but be faith in god..
u will be o.k

thanks god

I got approved, me & my wife

thanks

I hope it is not health related, everything else can somehow be handled. Be patient and god will be with you.

Yellorocks,

Our prayers are with you always.

Remember, you are the very good entertainer for many people in this forum while there was not much activity in TSC. Even then I do not understand Hindi, every hindi known people are so happy after reading your post during the sad period.

So, as many people mentioned, calm down, relax and take it easy. I know telling this is very easy, but going thru is different. Good luck and you should be alright.

Be a GreenRock now.

Folks,

I am very much upset...

If you need a friendly ear to hear you pm your contact number, I will not disclose to anyone and who knows an outsiders input often puts thing into perspective

Thinking of you, take care Sue

It is true. Talk to your close friends, it helps. If it is a serious health problem, you got to pray for god even if he is not there. Most of the times, mental health problems will be solved by talking about with close ones or professional counselling. Don't assume anything, talk about it in a peaceful way, don't get angry for any thing. One of my friend's wife died with cancer within two years of marriage , both (were) are doctors and he has no other choice but get along with life. I am pretty sure what ever problem you have cannot be bigger than this one.