Please join us!

JuanSorano61

Registered Users (C)
Please join us in your city on May 1 to show your support for the legalization of undocumented immigrants. This is important to show the government that we must be legalized now so that we do not have to live in fear.

Thank you.

Juan

JuanSorano61 said:
Please join us in your city on May 1 to show your support for the legalization of undocumented immigrants. This is important to show the government that we must be legalized now so that we do not have to live in fear.

Thank you.

Juan

Could you tell me where I should go if I'm against the legalization of ILLEGAL immigrants?

I'd rather go there.

Thank you, Juan.

negative

JuanSorano61 said:

Thank you.

Juan

I WILL definitely support you....

but ONLY after every member on this forum who is immigrating legally gets their GC approved,
after every "Pending AOS" applicant stuck in the FBI namecheck for the last couple of years gets cleared,
after every EB based GC applicant who has been patiently suffereing retrogression and backlogs for the last couple of years gets cleared,
after every applicant who has been separated from his/her family (because of waiting for priority dates to become current) gets re-united

Till then, im sorry (nothing personal though), i have no compassion for someone who broke the law, got in here illegally and demands to be treated above others waiting legally. I see no point in writing further as the recent actions (which represent nothing American) speak for themselves (waving mexican flags, singing the anthem in spanish, what next? re-write the constitution in spanish??? :rolleyes: ...)

ari4u said:
Till then, im sorry (nothing personal though), i have no compassion for someone who broke the law, got in here illegally and demands to be treated above others waiting legally. I see no point in writing further as the recent actions (which represent nothing American) speak for themselves (waving mexican flags, singing the anthem in spanish, what next? re-write the constitution in spanish??? :rolleyes: ...)

I have to agree with you. Singing the national anthem in spanish is bullshyt. If they can't sing in english, so be it.

I would do my best to aganist any illegal immigrant in this country. If I happen to know some of them living near by me, I will have no problems to report to police and USCIS.

No point to support 245(i) and illegal immigration

I think most of us dont have any problem with 245(i) except that they are using the quote assigned for the legal immigration.
Within a quota of 140,000 annually if I see 350000 people come before me then I do have problem. Legal and illegal immigration cannot be compared in any respect. Its a long debate and I dont want to get into it.
Employment based provisions are in almost all bills. Nobody is against it even Peter King from New york but they are not passing it as a separate bill.
I still dont understand why its a part of illegal immigration.
We all now know that it was a mistake from Clinton administration that without any separate quota they approved 245(i) legislation and now we are totally screwed.
Someone needs to clear this mess......

JuanSorano61 said:

Thank you.

Juan

JuanSorano61 said:

Thank you.

Juan

they can live legally in their OWN COUNTRIES without fear.

I agreed whole hearted with ari4u, I wonder what else will be in spanish. :confused:

Maybe we should all sing the Anthem in our native language. :eek:

Publicus said:
OC, it's good to see you buddy :) ...I am still here my friend. I will be out of the military within a month or so.

"out of the military"?
i thought u were going to Iraq? what happened?

let me tell you something pal, if they legalize those illegal immigrants, geez, the hard working from you, and many other legal immigrants were for nothing. someone broke the law and they did not get puchished. we have been trying to be a good citizen / PR and we had to wait on the long line.

I am totally welcome to those illegal immigrant, go back to their home country, go back the end of the wait line, and apply some sort of legal status and come back to US; else? u sure I will file some "citizen arrest" sooner or later.

Publicus said:
my knee is injured, and therefore cannot be deployed. The military cannot keep me neither since I am none-deployable, thus they are sending me home.

i am sorry to hear about your knee is injured. take it easy pal.

Publicus said:
my knee is injured, and therefore cannot be deployed. The military cannot keep me neither since I am none-deployable, thus they are sending me home.

Get well soon buddy. :)

JuanSorano61 said:

Thank you.

Juan

Yeah, right!
When they paraded by my apartment yesterday I was furious.
Legalize them? For what? Paying more taxes to support all these OUTLAWS going on welfare?????
National anthem in Spanish??? And why for God's sake? Do you think Spanish-speakers are the only immigrants in the US?
You built this country? I don't think so man. This country has been built by European and Asian immigrants mostly. And I'm talking about a century ago.
Now what makes it still the most powerful and desirable (to live in) country is the fact that there are laws and people must respect them, otherwise they go to jail!

Also, to the economists that say that without all these illegal immigrants the inflation would skyrocket because of higher prices (due to higher wages to pay to legal citizens)....that could be true but guess what??? You legalize 12 milion people....they'll have to pay taxes, they'll want higher wages....employers will still want lower-paid employees (most likely illegal) and many and many people will keep crossing the border in Mexico in order to sustain this. Moreover, we will have 12 milion more potential unemployed people and on welfare, enjoying our tax money.

This is UNACCEPTABLE, morally and economics-wise.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12591698/from/RSS/

“You should send all of the 13 million aliens home, then you take all of the welfare recipients who are taking a free check and make them do those jobs,” said Jack Culberson, a retired Army colonel who attended the Pensacola rally. “It’s as simple as that.”

Yep. Send them home.

sometime2006 said:
Ignorance begets ignorance...

We are against illegals, ESPECIALLY UNDOCUMENTED ILLEGALS WHO CAME FRAUDULENTLY IN THIS COUNTRY.

Please enlighten us, why do you think ocworker is an ignorant...and we will be grateful for you shared "wisdom"
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
jenimmi said:
Here we go again..
The "superior" comments from a "natural born USC" :rolleyes:

you go girl... :D
Last night, I was trying to understand what he/she meant and that statment to me did not make any sense whatsoever to the context of discussion here. Any ideas what that was meant to be?

ari4u said:
you go girl... :D
Last night, I was trying to understand what he/she meant and that statment to me did not make any sense whatsoever to the context of discussion here. Any ideas what that was meant to be?

Yes is very simple, some people are full of...themselves and need to shove their so called "superiority" to other members throat.

If you ask him what he meant you may put him in difficulty.
So , to avoid the embarrassment of our "superior" member here...please drop your question
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzy977 said:
Yes is very simple, some people are full of...themselves and need to shove their so called "superiority" to other members throat.

If you ask him what he meant you may put him in difficulty.
So , to avoid the embarrassment of our "superior" member here...please drop your question
;)

do i have to file an application to drop my question? or can i file for waiver? :D

How many illegals do you see on welfare? I see not one since they are not illegible for welfare. And yes, the checking for Gov't benefits is strict so they are not just lying to get them. They have been cut off from almost all Gov't benefits since the 90's. Re-posting ignorant comments like that and then agreeing with them... Well that is the point. If you don't like it, then fine, but don't stereotype an entire class of people based upon false and misleading statements.

Just remember, most Americans do not separate in their mind the difference between illegal and legal immigrants. Watch the news, the people who are being interviewed and even the anchors talk about immigrants getting Gov't benefits, immigrants getting handouts, immigrants taking jobs... I don't hear the word illegal used very often. Posting comments like this hurt ALL immigrants.