Please Help

JR1

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I am very confused on my case.

MY Priority Date is August 2002

My case was transfer for interview on December 2004. I had interview on Jan 2005, I didnt get the approval becasue of Retrogation.

Now when visa number was available i went to San Jose office twice and they didnt do anything , after calling to 1-800 number they sent us new finger print, we did that . When we went again to San Jose office they told our name check and fingerprint is clear and they have transfer our case back to Nebraska Service Center on Aug 16th and on 4th Sept my case has reached to Nebraska. I dont know why they transfer case back to Nebraska

Is there any one who has similar kind of experience or know what's going on on my case.

Really appreciate help.

Hi

I am very confused on my case.

MY Priority Date is August 2002

My case was transfer for interview on December 2004. I had interview on Jan 2005, I didnt get the approval becasue of Retrogation.

Now when visa number was available i went to San Jose office twice and they didnt do anything , after calling to 1-800 number they sent us new finger print, we did that . When we went again to San Jose office they told our name check and fingerprint is clear and they have transfer our case back to Nebraska Service Center on Aug 16th and on 4th Sept my case has reached to Nebraska. I dont know why they transfer case back to Nebraska

Is there any one who has similar kind of experience or know what's going on on my case.

Really appreciate help.

May be your case is approved and the case file transferred to Service Center for card production! All the best! Please ask the immigration liasion in your Congressman's office to find out the status from USCIS.
In my case too, there was no update from Dallas local office after the interview in September 2005. On July 5, 2007 the case file was transferred back to TSC. Congressman's office checked the status and told me it was for card production. I got the card production ordered e-mail on Aug 14,2007.

Thanks a lot for reply. I hope it is the same for me.

I really appreicate your reply.

Hi Dallas

May be your case is approved and the case file transferred to Service Center for card production! All the best! Please ask the immigration liasion in your Congressman's office to find out the status from USCIS.
In my case too, there was no update from Dallas local office after the interview in September 2005. On July 5, 2007 the case file was transferred back to TSC. Congressman's office checked the status and told me it was for card production. I got the card production ordered e-mail on Aug 14,2007.

Congrats Dallas I am very happy for u

I have one thing I received Welcome Notice mailed e-mail on 9/6/07
but I never received any cards or approval notices till now

If u don't mine please help me out, its really helpful & appreciates

thanks

Congrats Dallas I am very happy for u

I have one thing I received Welcome Notice mailed e-mail on 9/6/07
but I never received any cards or approval notices till now

If u don't mine please help me out, its really helpful & appreciates

thanks

Congratulations apu99! You will get "Card Production Ordered" and "Card Mailed" e-mails soon! All the best!
Once you get the welcome notice in snail mail, you may try to get temporary I-551 stamping in your passport from local office through Infopass (if there is delay in getting the physical card)
Congressional Inquiry, Raising Service Request thro 1-800 helpline are other methods to give a little nudge to the process.
If more than one month has passed after the first e-mail and you do not receive any further communication, you may want to send Form G-731 (Inquiry about status of I-551 Alien Registration Card) to the service center where your case is pending.

Hi Dallas03096

Congratulations apu99! You will get "Card Production Ordered" and "Card Mailed" e-mails soon! All the best!
Once you get the welcome notice in snail mail, you may try to get temporary I-551 stamping in your passport from local office through Infopass (if there is delay in getting the physical card)
Congressional Inquiry, Raising Service Request thro 1-800 helpline are other methods to give a little nudge to the process.
If more than one month has passed after the first e-mail and you do not receive any further communication, you may want to send Form G-731 (Inquiry about status of I-551 Alien Registration Card) to the service center where your case is pending.

Thanks a lot for your kind of reply

also today we received approval notices in the regular mail box and I am very happy and waiting for GC card.

thanks

Hi friends

Hi Friends
Please help me out.....

First thing I had Biometrics is code (3) in May 2007, after that I got Welcome Notice in the e-mail first week of Sept, 2007 and I received Physical Notice in the mail box.

Now I received today again Biometrics is code (2) scheduled on 4 th week of Sept 2007.
Really I don't understand this one,
as per your opinion, did they missed my FP what I had it in May 2007 or else are they might not be uploaded

also same thing to spouse

Once again friends what I am asking from you give me your ideas or any body got same experience or any one else please...

what to do this problem

please help me out and it's really appreciates

thanks
with regards

Hi Friends
Please help me out.....

First thing I had Biometrics is code (3) in May 2007, after that I got Welcome Notice in the e-mail first week of Sept, 2007 and I received Physical Notice in the mail box.

Now I received today again Biometrics is code (2) scheduled on 4 th week of Sept 2007.
Really I don't understand this one,
as per your opinion, did they missed my FP what I had it in May 2007 or else are they might not be uploaded

also same thing to spouse

Once again friends what I am asking from you give me your ideas or any body got same experience or any one else please...

what to do this problem

please help me out and it's really appreciates

thanks
with regards
Is your code2 FP for EAD or I-485? If you had e-filed for EAD, they will send you code2 FP even if you had done Code3 FP for I-485. In my case I did my Code2 FP for EAD and Code3 FP for I-485 on the same day even though they were scheduled on different dates.
Go the ASC where you did your Code 3 FP in May as soon as possible and get an early Code2 FP done. Ask them why there is a Code2 FP when you have already done Code3 FP in May.

Hi Dallas

Is your code2 FP for EAD or I-485? If you had e-filed for EAD, they will send you code2 FP even if you had done Code3 FP for I-485. In my case I did my Code2 FP for EAD and Code3 FP for I-485 on the same day even though they were scheduled on different dates.
Go the ASC where you did your Code 3 FP in May as soon as possible and get an early Code2 FP done. Ask them why there is a Code2 FP when you have already done Code3 FP in May.

Hi Dallas
thanks a lot for your info
we have received FP code (2) for I-485 and I did not apply on e-file for I-765 & I did manual with paper also got approved for I-765 in Aug 2007.
I had FP code (3) in May 2007 for I-485

I will go to ASC local office..
then I will let u know tomorrow
thanks again 4 u r help & appreciates

with regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Dallas 03096

Need Help,

I am planning to call Congressman's office to find out the status from USCIS as i called 1-800 Number and they told me that our case is still pending.... there is no information if it is for card production or anything ... Is it usual ??

Whom should i ask in Congressman's office and what should i tell ?

Please help me

Thanks

Hi Dallas 03096

Need Help,

I am planning to call Congressman's office to find out the status from USCIS as i called 1-800 Number and they told me that our case is still pending.... there is no information if it is for card production or anything ... Is it usual ??

Whom should i ask in Congressman's office and what should i tell ?

Please help me

Thanks

Congressman's office has a designated person who follows up case status with USCIS. Just ask for the immigration liasion and explain your case and ask for their help in finding out the actual status of the case. Normally they ask you to fax an authorization form for privacy reasons (You may find this form in your Congressman's website).

Hi Dallas 03096

we had given bio code 2 today again and approval message changed to transferred after bio & lud...do u know how many days takes to get card order
what is your opinion and appreciates your help

thanks

Congressman's office has a designated person who follows up case status with USCIS. Just ask for the immigration liasion and explain your case and ask for their help in finding out the actual status of the case. Normally they ask you to fax an authorization form for privacy reasons (You may find this form in your Congressman's website).

Thanks for your help, I have contacted Congressman's office and they have sent form by mail and i have to fax to them , Also they mention it will take 60 days .......:(

Hi Dallas03096 & others
Thank God Finally Approved & Received GC
with God Blessings and your blessings & support I made it

thanks

Thanks for your help, I have contacted Congressman's office and they have sent form by mail and i have to fax to them , Also they mention it will take 60 days .......:(

I just got letter from Congressman and they mention , my case is waiting for Clerical Update....... You should get in 45 days.

Waht is that means.....