Please help...

gcdelay

Registered Users (C)
When I called the customer service, they told me that they had mailed a document ( message says the same ). They say it should be the final card ( they are guessing it ). Though I had LUD's on 7/6 and 7/7/07, I did not consider a big change, since my receipt notice for my 3rd EAD was mailed on that same date.

When I checked with them, they say it is not the receipt notice, it is something else. I have no message updates or nothing to believe that it is fully processed. When I took infopass, they say no decision has been made :mad: in my case, though fingerprints and background check is complete.

Any one in the same situation, please input your thoughts.:confused:

Thanks in advance.

When I called the customer service, they told me that they had mailed a document ( message says the same ). They say it should be the final card ( they are guessing it ). Though I had LUD's on 7/6 and 7/7/07, I did not consider a big change, since my receipt notice for my 3rd EAD was mailed on that same date.

When I checked with them, they say it is not the receipt notice, it is something else. I have no message updates or nothing to believe that it is fully processed. When I took infopass, they say no decision has been made :mad: in my case, though fingerprints and background check is complete.

Any one in the same situation, please input your thoughts.:confused:

Thanks in advance.

btw what message is displayed , i had a message "Document mailed" since 6/30/07

NO address change I had FP done 5/9/07 several LUDs and finally on 6/30/07 this message..so far nothing received.

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On May 3, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

message as it is in my portfolio :

On July 6, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service

I did a address change on May 18th and got the acknowledgement letter too.

RFE, I believe it will say " we need further evidence ", but I am keeping my options open.

Any more thoughts ??

GCCub,

Did you check with the Customer Service. They might give some insight on this.

Let me know if you had tried this option ?

Thanks

GCCub,

Did you check with the Customer Service. They might give some insight on this.

Let me know if you had tried this option ?

Thanks

gcdelay,

I checked with these guys several times no perfect reply.. all they looks ok..should be approved.. ..

I called the Customer service again, this time, she is confirming that it is my permanent residence card and nothing else... when I asked how sure are you ?? she said when it is document, then it is GC. I told her, I had not received any thing and also gave her an option, saying can it be my receipt notice for EAD.. she said no, it is your GC.

GCCub, call and let them know that you have not received it and ask them to resend it again. Lets try it and see what we get.

gcdelay

what phone option u used I would use
800-375-5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 Receipt# 1 and Listen
let me know i will call pronto

try this.. it should work.

GCCub,

You are fine upto that point. After you hear your status, press 3 and then 4, it will say it is redirecting you. Mostly you will receive a message as "Since no IO is available, we are transferring your call to National Customer Service Center ". You wont have to wait more than 3 minutes ( with my past experience ). They will ask the following questions :

Do you have a case with us - Yes

Is this for a pending case - Yes

Is that for some one in military - no

Do u need help in medical or fixing appointments - no

Then you can say it is for a pending 485 application and give your SRC / EAC number. They will read the same as it is in the portfolio. Then ask questions about it and let them know it is more than 30 days and you dont have any updates... see if they can answer about what document has been mailed.

Good luck...

Thanks

I too got the same message

gcdelay,

I too have the exact same message

On July 6, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service

I have called the NSC and TSC several times after that. I got different answers.

Whenever I talk to national customer service, they say that it is the permanent resident card. However, when I talk to TSC they are sure that my case is not approved yet. I tend to believe the TSC as they know better, although I wish NSC was correct.

The curious thing is, in the recorded message when I call, it says "we mailed the document that we manufactured...." - interesting!

please post if you find anything.

Thanks

I have found another thread where a couple of guys got approval e-mail few days after this message....
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=256846

However, I have seen a similar thread several days back and this message didn't mean anything to them. They were told to ignore the message as it was a bug in the system. I think some of them are still waiting for their approval. I will post the link if I find it again...

Hi USCIS_SUCKS,

I guess we are at the same level. When I checked at infopass, they said, no decision has been made on my case, but the checks are complete and FP results received. I tried reaching the TSC, but could not get to talk with them all these days... Even in the recorded message, they say it, the same way as it is for you.

I checked with my other friend today, as he did not receive any emails for approval, car ordered... what he got his only card mailed. ( may be I am trying to be optimistic.. )

Lets see

gcdelay,

I was also told that my checks, FP results were all good. looks like we are on the same boat.

BTW, can you post your details. Mine are -

PD - 6/2002
RD - 4/2004
FP2 - 6/21/07
VSC -> TSC xfer

TSC - EB3(India) PD Apr-2003
I-140 RD - Jan 2004
I-485 RD May 2004
I-140 AD Apr 2005
1st FP June 2005
2nd FP June 2007
140 LUD - 6/24/2007 , 7/3/07
485 LUD - 7/7/2007 ( FP NOTICE )

Finally I got in touch a lady in TSC and she said nothing has been done to my case. She declined to answer my questions about officer being assigned or visa number availability. When I asked her about being in processing for a long time, she hung the phone. Not sure what should I say on this..

Folks,

now I have a different update... they say it might be a interview letter... well I have to keep calling my attorney just in case, if they receive any.

Thanks

I talked to IO and first one lady I spoke with she said message is quite confusing as you have got both Trfr and FP notices, so she transferred the call and that guy asked my name dob etc and repeated the same message from the web site... nothing more to say..thats all..

Last edited by a moderator: