• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

please help

loulaa

Registered Users (C)
hi everybody
i'm from morcco my case number is AF68xx
i'm so scared that they will not send me the 2nd letters
that the kcc don't send the second letters for some people even if they have receive a first letter?
relaxe me please

Dont worry..! Your case number is quite low, it means that you will be scheduled for interview. (check bulletins http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html).
If those people who did not receive the letters has appropriate case numbers and have not been scheduled there must be a reason . If they were disqualified they would be notified. But from your words, I think they have higher case number and their number did not become current.

hi everybody
that the kcc don't send the second letters for some people even if they have receive a first letter?
relaxe me please

Last edited by a moderator:
dear Loulaa,

No need to worry. Your case will be current before the new year (November or December)... Just relax and fill the form carefully and send to KCC...

Congratulations!

Lost in the mail

hi everybody
relaxe me please
Even though KCC sends out second letter/interview letters, they are frequently lost or delayed in the mail especially in 3rd world countries [I am from one of them].
Therefore, as soon as your number is current or published in the visa bulletin you should call KCC and the American embassy every week to confirm your interview date.

Therefore, as soon as your number is current or published in the visa bulletin you should call KCC and the American embassy every week to confirm your interview date.
no need to do it every week. The interview dates are announced once a month after the 15th of every month. If your interview is not scheduled, it's useless to contact them a week later.