Please help with TN, got refused and denied twice

Yokkki

Hi,

I'm very concerned about my current situation and I would appreciate any of your advises...

I have a degree in electrical engineering with a minor in business management. I'm hired as a program manager by my host company

Tl;dr:

My first pre-approved TN by USCIS was revoked. I was told by my lawyer to cross as a 'computer systems analyst', but the border officer said my job description does not match the category. I received a formal refusal with form I-877 ( I deeply regret not doing extensive research on this). I was crossing at Peace Arch

My legal representative then drafted me another detailed job description, and had me apply under the 'Engineer' category. It was denied (voluntary withdrawal) at Pearson YYZ and I was told that my degree in electrical engineering doesn't support the overly software job duties. The CBPs said I need to specify what Engineer Category I'm applying under, and they did tell me to come back with a job duties that specifically lists out my job duties as an electrical engineer. I don't know how credible their words are, as I was told they often lie to applicants

Am I completely done with applying TN? What are the possible options for me atm? It seems to me that my application was being extremely scrutinized and a 3rd attempt would result the same way. I was promised by my host company that my offer still stands but deep down I'm not very sure about that... How would this affect my future TN application? I could possibly transfer to a hardware team under my host company and get a new job offer with new job duties that are tailored to my degree, but does that help?

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate any of your thoughts

You have legal representation. Why ask for more here. Your education does not match up with your job, so are ineligible for TN for that job. Find an engineering job.