Please help: Reference letter for ACS assessment

yehezkielbs

Hi All,

I plan to assess my IT skills for immigration to Australia. ACS needs me to
attach reference letters from my employer together with the assessment form.

I wonder if someone is willing to share this reference letter? Would you
please send a sample for me?

Thank you,
Yehezkiel

ACS letter format

Hi Friends,

I am planning to apply for PR in Australia.
I have 6 yrs IT exp and need to get the ACS assessment done.
Can some one pls send me a sample experience letter format
and also the employee reference letter format.

Please help me people ....

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prabu

Dear all,
I need a sample employee's reference letter too, which focus on software engineer position. Would you please kindly share with me?
Yours sincerely,
Cat.

Atached ref letters

Please find the reference letters attached.
if you cannot get it then PM me.

Please Remember
1) Bosses are a pain in the tushy so get multiple copies done.
2) Try to merge the letters into one ( for the same reasons above).
3) The letters HAVE TO include
a) Dates of employment
b) Title
c) at least 5 primary responsibilities
d) Salary
e) Full time or part time
f) Signer's contact info and title.

This letter also needs to be given to DIMIA, so please make sure you cover
all the above in your letter(s)

Good luck to you all.

K

I submitted to ACS employer reference letters very similar in format to the ones attached here... but they still rejected and said "insufficient proof of employment".

Will it make a difference if I hired an immigration attorney? Maybe they got connections with some people in Aust immigration?

Nopes

ufo2002 :
An immigration attorney might not be able to help. However, you can appeal with additional documentation. An affidavit with as much detail as possible, letters from co workers etc, pay slips ...
Keep two copies of everything, as you need to submit copies to DIMIA at the next stage.

NEED HELP ON ACS FORM & REF.LETTERS

HI all,

i need help on ACS form filling and reference letters.Can someone mail copies for help.It will be really helpful to me.(nkothari60@gmail.com)

Thanks
Nilesh

Australian Immigration

Greetings! My name is Mohammed Dawood Ali (Registered Migration Agent 0741639), Director of Tamwood Associates a Sydney based Australian Immigration and Recruitment firm. We have offices in the USA, the UK, UAE and India (South India).

We have done ACS assessments for thousands of clients all over the world and we know exactly what ACS needs for work reference and we would be interested in assisting you.

We fully assist our clients in obtaining an Australian Permanent Resident visa and we also provide all settlement assistance right from picking them from airport, assisting in accommodations and job interviews and any other basic necessities upon their arrival in Australia.

Please see our website www.tamwoodassociates.com.au, for more information about our services. If you are interested in availing our services please contact us at visas@tamwoodassociates.com.au

Best regards
Mohammed Dawood Ali.H
Director-Tamwood Associates
Registered Migration Agents

Australian Immigration

Greetings! My name is Mohammed Dawood Ali (Registered Migration Agent 0741639), Director of Tamwood Associates a Sydney based Australian Immigration and Recruitment firm. We have offices in the USA, the UK, UAE and India (South India).

We have done ACS assessments for thousands of clients all over the world and we know exactly what ACS needs for work reference and we would be interested in assisting you.

We fully assist our clients in obtaining an Australian Permanent Resident visa and we also provide all settlement assistance right from picking them from airport, assisting in accommodations and job interviews and any other basic necessities upon their arrival in Australia.

Please see our website www.tamwoodassociates.com.au, for more information about our services. If you are interested in availing our services please contact us at visas@tamwoodassociates.com.au

Best regards
Mohammed Dawood Ali.H

HI all,

i need help on ACS form filling and reference letters.Can someone mail copies for help.It will be really helpful to me.(nkothari60@gmail.com)

Thanks
Nilesh

Australian Immigration

Best regards
Mohammed Dawood Ali.H

I submitted to ACS employer reference letters very similar in format to the ones attached here... but they still rejected and said "insufficient proof of employment".

Will it make a difference if I hired an immigration attorney? Maybe they got connections with some people in Aust immigration?

MODL points for Skill assessments for Australia immigration

Hello,

I have more then four years of experience in IT field.

My experience in current company is of 1 year and 5 months,
In this 1 year and 5 months, I have specialized in C#,C and Oracle.

what I have to write for demanding MODL points.
Whether I have to give certificate of all three or any one of them.

Whether I can demand for MODL points or not.

With Regards
Dharmesh panchal
panchal.dharmesh@rediffmail.com

urgent help needed - cocuments " certified true copies"

Hello,
I need to get my reference letter, birth certificate, passport and marksheets degree signed as " certified true copies" as needed by the ACS for evaluation my computer degree. I live in California United States. No one is notorizing and writing that these are certified true copies of my original. They are telling me to sign and take a oath that these are true copies. Which I can do but my lawyer is saying that he needs ceritifed true copies signed on every document that i send to him for evaluation. What should i do? IWhat is the other alternative for that in United States.

I need to send the document in next two days to Australia from United States. Please help As soon as possible?

I need new employer references.

Hi All,

I plan to assess my IT skills for immigration to Australia. ACS needs me to
attach reference letters from my employer together with the assessment form.

I wonder if someone whom was successful by his/her employer references and resume, send a copy to me ( mirsaeidhosseini@yahoo.com ).
Thank you,
sasa2007