Please help neede ASAP

kmohamm

Registered Users (C)
We did recive a finger print notice in Jun,1,2004 and schedualed for July,9th and we went to the local office in second day ( Jun,2) and fingerprinted.
one the same day after 2-3 hours from fingerprinted we norice that the case is been updated on the web site.

Today we recived a second notice and it is schedualed for the same date July,9th , what showd we do ? any ideas ?

could that be wrong?

Make sure that you did not receive the 1st/2nd notice from your attorney (USCIS sends one FP notice to attorney and one to applicant). Check the "Notice Date" on both FP notices (if you have photocopy of other one). If both dates are same (and it's prior to date you completed FP), probably it's same notice and probably you don't need to go again. If your 2nd notice date is after your FP date (the date you did your FP), it's better to go on scheduled date again.

Thanks Pralay and ruxrux,

The thing is that I am planning to move to other state and use the AC21
AND THE DATE IS BEEN SCHEDUALED IS WAY FAR, CAN i GO TO THE NEW OFFICE OTHER THAN THE ONE SCHEDUALED AT?

Hi Kmohamm,
You can give your FP in any ASC. I did it in Boston ASC, eventhough my FP notice asked me to go to San Jose ASC. I told the officer that i am here in Boston for temporary work assignment. He allowed me. I did my PP stamping in Boston office, even though my approval letter asked me to go to San Jose office. It depends on the officer. Do not go in the busiest day. I went on saturday. It depends on luck also. Please get opinion from some other people also.

Hope it helps.

Thanks bendon
I am wodering in PHYNIX SERVEC CENTER what will be a good day to go do FP ? any one knows?

Thanks

Thanks bendon
I am wodering in PHYNIX SERVEC CENTER what will be a good day to go do FP ? any one knows?

Thanks