Please Help- My case transferred to Local Office without receiving Medical

dadash

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have not received any request for Medical or anything other document after Finger Print (Code 3) even no update on my case until today I got the following email please let me know if you have any similar experience.

Thank you very much. :confused: :confused: :confused:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN06XXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On January 12, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our WASHINGTON, DC location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our WASHINGTON, DC location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

dadash said:
Hi,

I have not received any request for Medical or anything other document after Finger Print (Code 3) even no update on my case until today I got the following email please let me know if you have any similar experience.

Thank you very much. :confused: :confused: :confused:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: LIN06XXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On January 12, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our WASHINGTON, DC location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our WASHINGTON, DC location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status & Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

That is normal. That office will process your case; However, my experience that office has the worst record for processing applications. It is very obscure and my sister's case was once transferred there and still we don't have any word from them for three years. Good luck

faysal said:
That is normal. That office will process your case; However, my experience that office has the worst record for processing applications. It is very obscure and my sister's case was once transferred there and still we don't have any word from them for three years. Good luck
Fausal,

Thank you for your respond. We files my wife case in same time but hers is on Finger Print data and nothing changed.