Please Help me..Its urgent

nepalibabu

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

My english is not good but still i will try to explain my problem. Hope i will get good suggestion
and solution from you people. I am 2013 DV winner. I came to Virginia with my wife and son.
After 4 months he got sick and we decided to send him back to our country and get back here after 2 years. So for that we went to USCIS and made travel document of my son. And they didnt charge me anything. After that
i sent my son back to my country. 2 months before we decide to bring our son back and we called USCIS and they said our case was denied because we didnt paid money needed to paid. They said they sent us mail 3 times.
But those days we used stay at friend's house and fren didnt inform us. So i asked them what sud we do now and they said to contact US embassy in Nepal. We did same and fix intervie in Kathmandu Embassy. We sent needed documents from here. My son and my brother went to Embassy for interview. But Embassy didnt gave visa. And embassy suggest to re apply for Green card for my son. and we went to USCIS office and sahre this problrm with thm but they said this case cant be slove here. and gave no. of another office and we called them and they again gave same anser and gave us another no. Everything is messed up. I dont know what to do?? I have already bought tickets and we r planning to go to in end of sep. So please give me solution..

Your post doesn't make much sense. From previous posts you are a DV2014 winner and were issued your temporary visa in March. At the time you were planning to enter in June. When you entered you would have activated your Green Card - and I assume you paid your GC fees ($165 each).

So - what is the problem? Did you not pay the $165 ???

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/upon-entering-the-us-help.320161/#post-2336189
Hi how r u bro??
this is not my problem. Yes i am here in USA rite now and got my GC.
One of my brother facing this problem. I suggest him to post it here he said
he dont have username so i gave mine to him. So he posted it. I sud have mention
it. But i really wish any of you helping us.

My guess is that if he (your brother) has failed to do something regarding the DV process, he will have to sponsor the son for a visa - and that will take a long time. He might want to consider other visa options (F1 etc). However, I am no expert about that and I would suggest your brother speaks to an immigration attorney to see what can be done.