Please Help I am hosed

Good News

Finally my case in Chennai was re-opened after using very high level influence just to re-open the case. This included letters from Senators as well as influence from high profile personalities in India. Finally I was called in to Chennai with additional documents just to verify my last name.

The Consular Officer asked my last name and first name about 4 times and then he asked me why I was going to Boston. Apparently, he must have thought I was going to Boston for the first time. Once I told him that I was living there for the past three and a half years he nodded his head and said that I can collect my visa. After all this I wanted to find out what the problem was and I asked one of the gentleman who works there and all he said was there was a mix up with the last name.

Finally, I landed in Boston. Thank god my company was very supportive. Also, this web site helped me a lot. The decision to use influence after waiting three months was based on the numerous posts on this web site.

I am really indebted to the people who responded to my post and their words of comfort and good suggestions.

From my experience all I would say to the people who are going for CP is that there is a small percent chance of mix up and when that happens, as in my case, it takes a lot of waiting, frustration and use of all your resources. Unless, you are willing to take that chance do not go for CP. The Chennai Consulate doesn't give a dimes worth to any inquiries once the file is branded under fraud check or administrative processing. It takes a lot of perseverance, and patience just to have them reopen the case, sometimes, to re-open the case a call ihas to be made directly by a very high level personality or a politician. I was very lucky to have found such a personality who would listen to me and took initiative to call the Consulate.

Thank you all .

Congratulations.....

jayanagar1,

Very glad to hear the positive outcome in your case.
Congratulations and all the best.

Raju

Wow !!!! This is really a good news Jayanagar...Glad that you are back finally...

Good Luck

Heap heap hurray !! The best news of this year !!! I am really glad to see you back.
cheers!!
Ranen

Hearty Congratulations Jayanagari.....

I know you have been thru a bad phase but surely now you shall love each moment of your GC Life.

Best Wishes for your future endeavours....

Regards,