please help i-485adjust status affidavit of support questions too..

lindakim

Registered Users (C)
I entered US on an M-1 visa. My i-94 departure card expired on March 27, 2007. I got married to a US citizen before that. I am filing for adjusting status. I am having trouble filing the i-864 affidavit of support. My husband does not meet the income requirements. He asked a friend to be a joint sponsor. However, His friend is already a petitioning sponsor for his wife and they are going through adjusting status as well. His wife stayed on a US visa waiver program and her stay expired. I am aware that she could be deported since you are not allowed to stay over passed 90 days. They are going to see a US immigration official for an interview in June.
My following questions are :
1. If my husband's friend joint sponsors for me would it affect my application in any way?
2. What income requirement does my husband's friend(joint sponsor) have to meet? ($21,462=poverty guidline of 3 household size?)
3. How does husband's friend(joint sponsor) file for taxes ?
4. Would husban'ds friend (joint sponsor) include me as a dependent in his tax forms?
5. What are my husband's friend's(joint sponsor) specific obligations and requirements?
5. If my husband meets the income requirements within the next year, can my joint sponsor relinquish his obligations from sponsoring me?
6. Would I have to file an I-485 a supplemental form since my i-94 card expired?

Please I really need help with this. I know I have posted this before but I haven't checked any answers. I really need some help. Thank you very much.