Please help!! Got Approval I-140 after 15 days of changing Job ? what should i do now,

argothem

Hello everyone,

I got my I-140 approval after 15 days of taking up a permanent job. All of you might have seen the speed of Labor Certification process these days. Looking at this the only best option I have is to utilize my approved I-140.

Couple of days back I spoke to my previous company if they can start my I-485, they said we can do that, if you bring the project. I am in a permanent job and my current employer doesn\'t have experience in contracting. Now in this situation how should I get work done ?.

I would really aprreciate your guidence on the above problem

Thanks you very much.

No Title

I think it is good for you to continue in your current job, and also look for new project and go back to old employer (though it not easy in present situation).
BTW - could you post your I-140 details :)

Another idea

You can carry multiple H1s. You can work for the new company and still get your old company process the GC, because GC is for future employment. Only thing is your old company lawyer should furnish proper evidence that you are going to return to your old company after you get your GC.

Now what evidence is:
- You went on LOA
-You went for MBA or some studies in extension school
-You have some personal reasons, wife sick, family emergency, etc

So among all these the best thing is going to school. You need not show any proof but the company can say that you went on long leave to study so and so and so and so thats it.
Let me know if you have any further doubts.