Please help ...... by responding your views.

Ashok Rai

Registered Users (C)
Friends this is my situation.My 485 ND is March 00,H1 expired in Feb01 and II am currently working on EAD.I just realised this morning that my new project Y where I was to go on 30th is now stalled, and it is a situation of bench followed by lay off shortly.I was to roll from my current client X in Feb,but they extended my by 2 months and asked me if I was keen on joining them as an employee.Initially they wanted GC holders but they are now willing to do H1transfer but not on EAD and people from my company opted for it.Since I completed 1 year of 485 stage and was told in March by my recruiter that I have to proceed for my new clientY to replace someone wholeft mid way,I thought to continue as long as I can,and so told my present clientX that I am keen on joining but I am not sure because of my pending 485.They had told me they will check with their legal department and so far I have heard nothing.In the mean time things have changed overnight until last week they were waiting for me to join Asap now they want to stall the project for some time.I am sure that I am going to be on bench for a month and then my firm which is showing me promises in todays scenerio will say ta ta bye bye.
1)Can I get a H1 transfer to the clientX where I am currently working as a consultant till this month.I only have EAD and my first H1 has expired and I didnot renew it.ClientX is not willing to take me on EAD.
2)Please give me your responses as I think I need a H1 for a back up as my first EAD is valid only till July and I am going to renew it.With no guidelines from AC 21 and the job scenerio being so bad,I wish to know if I can transfer H1 restart the whole process either from the start or from labour at least I don\'t have the agony of working in consulting firm.
 I am going to consult a good lawyer in the immediate future yet I want and appreciate your responses.