Please Gurus Urgent-P4 and Drafts for Mumbai Consulate

immiadvice

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks;
Please help me out here with following 3 questions:
1. I noticed that my cover letter in P4 is not signed. It correctly gives all my details but not signed by anybody...is this normal?without signature is this letter valid?

2. I am AC140...Do I need to make 1 draft of $335(in Rs equivalent) or 2 separate drafts, 1 for $260 and another for $65 (visa issuance fee)...also these nos from the P4 doesnt add up to $335

3. Photo requirements....do they still need 3 immigration style pictures and 2 passport style pictures.

Gurus, please help at the earliest.

immiadvice said:
Hi Folks;
1. I noticed that my cover letter in P4 is not signed. It correctly gives all my details but not signed by anybody...is this normal?without signature is this letter valid?
That's OK. They do not sign 1000 odd letters every month. There's no question of validity. Only the hospital and the US consulate will care about them and they know what they are looking for.
3. Photo requirements....do they still need 3 immigration style pictures and 2 passport style pictures.
Yes.

thanks alren....

please if somebody can answer my second question on DD amount as well..

thanking you all....

immiadvice said:
Hi Folks;
2. I am AC140...Do I need to make 1 draft of $335(in Rs equivalent) or 2 separate drafts, 1 for $260 and another for $65 (visa issuance fee)...also these nos from the P4 doesnt add up to $335

{You need a draft of $335 equivalent in RS 15410/- per applicant. I am not sure if you can make a single draft for the whole family but when I checked with the Bank Of India which is very next to consulate they say all the applicants take individual drafts per appliant and yes do remember to take Rupees while going to get the DD no body accepted dollars for me near the consulate }

Gurus, please help at the earliest.