Please advise - Future CP

BrainDrain

Registered Users (C)
I am in US on H1B and unable to file I-485 due to EB3 India severe retrogression.As such I am moving back home and looking for a similar opportunity in India.

What are my chances to get the GC by consular process , say if the PD becomes current 2 years later and I appear for the interview.

Please note that I want to move back now and appear for CP interview whenever the PD becomes current.My employer is willing to support me with the required documents and job offer to return.

Anyone done CP in the same situation ?

so many people done the same way

BrainDrain said:
I am in US on H1B and unable to file I-485 due to EB3 India severe retrogression.As such I am moving back home and looking for a similar opportunity in India.

What are my chances to get the GC by consular process , say if the PD becomes current 2 years later and I appear for the interview.

Please note that I want to move back now and appear for CP interview whenever the PD becomes current.My employer is willing to support me with the required documents and job offer to return.

Anyone done CP in the same situation ?
-------------------------------------------------------------
As long as your relationship exits with the employer there will not be any problem.

Thank you for your response hurricane345.

So does it follow that if the documents are in order then one is fairly safe as there is some risk they say with this that the case cannot be appealed if denied.

hurricane345 said:
-------------------------------------------------------------
As long as your relationship exits with the employer there will not be any problem.

You might find some info here

BrainDrain said:
Thank you for your response hurricane345.

So does it follow that if the documents are in order then one is fairly safe as there is some risk they say with this that the case cannot be appealed if denied.
----------------------------------------------------
Here he says,they must issue visa. but...............
we never know.
----------------------------------------------------