Plastic card tracker for FEB-03 Approvals

kalluris

Registered Users (C)
Plastic card tracker for FEB-MAR Approvals

Let's track the plastic card for the people who got approved and stamped in Feb-March 2003.

My Details:

AD : 02/23/03
Stamping Date: 03/04/03
Plastic Card Not ordered Yet????

Here with I have created an excel sheet. Please update your Info, so that we can track better.

Thank you all

- Sridhar

Last edited by a moderator:
RD : 09/20/2001
ND : 11/15/2001

REF : 01/02/2003

AD : 03/04/2003

Passport Stamped : 03/11/2003

Card Ordered on 03/24/2003 As per AVM.

Last edited by a moderator:
My line message says;

On March 13, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I didnt receive cards yet...

thanks,
raj

Cards received ..

Approved Date : 01/21/03
Passport Stamped : 02/11/03
Cards Ordered : 03/13/03
Cards Received : 03/21/03

Re: Plastic card tracker for FEB-MAR Approvals

Originally posted by kalluris
Here with I have created an excel sheet. Please update your Info, so that we can track better.
[/B]

Here is the spread sheet. It was not letting me insert the file to my original post.

I assume everyone's online-status was updated simultaneously with AVM becuase I never check AVM and completely rely on online status

cards ordered

I checked yesterday night on AVM and found that message has changed to "We ordered you a new card on 24th March.......".
However the online-message remains unchanged and says that "this case has been approved....."

Card stamped =28th Feb
Card Ordered=24th March (yet to receive)

attached is the updated plastic.xls after the status changed to "card ordered" in my case.
Once again I urger everyone to check AVM as online is not getting updated.

i received my card

hi guys,
I was approved on jan 28th and got my passport stamped on Feb. 14th. The message changed on March 13th to card ordered...Received card on march 25th.

Not bad huh...

Best of luck to all you waiters

End of GC Journey

Got the cards yestaurday

Stamped : 03/05/03
Cards Order: 03/20/03
Received : 04/01/03

Thanks you all for valuable answers and support during this long journey..

Good Luck

card received

Guys I received my card today on 4th April it was ordered on 24th March.Good luck to all of you.
Attached is update plastic.xls

Re: card received

Originally posted by bakshi
Guys I received my card today on 4th April it was ordered on 24th March.Good luck to all of you.
Attached is update plastic.xls

Congrats Bakshi!!! and thanks for updating the tracker file.

Mine got stamped on 3rd March, still online status says...'approved and mailed a receipt'.....cards not ordered yet???:confused: