PIO appln form question

sapro

Registered Users (C)
I will be filling PIO Application form after sometime. After I become a US citizen,how do I fill in questions 11 thru 14 of PIO form? I am not sure if it is clear to me.

For # 10, I guess I need to fill in all my US passport information
For # 11, do I say N/A since I became a US citizen (in which case my Indian passport is automatically cancelled)?
For # 12, do I fill in my previous Indian passport details before becoming a US citizen? What would be the period (start date,end date of holding indian passport)? Would start date be the date on which I applied my first passport and would end date be the date on which I had my Oath to become a US citizen?
For # 13, do I fill the information of one of my parent (either father or mother)?
For # 14, if I fill my details what should/can be my proof of residence?
For # 18, can I include the return mailing charges ($7 priority mail or $15 express mail) along with the $310 money order? Or, should the return mailing charges be in a separate Money Order?

Is there anybody who applied PIO by going in person to San Francisco Indian embassy? If yes, can the fees paid in counter by cash? I am asking this because one of my friend lost his Indian passport by sending it to SFO embassy (the embassy lost it eventhough he confirmed that it reached them - kind of weird) and seems like it will be risky to send any passport to the SFO embassy by mail.

Thanks in advance.