********Pinnacle_man approved********Interestingly possible online issue identified

Congratulations Pinnacle_man!

Could you please tell us about your latest fax inquiry? What did u inquire for? BCIS received my FP review on Jul 20th and since no change... :(

Thanks
Neel
WAC-03-063****

Congrats !

Hey buddy !
CONGRATS ON YOUR APPROVAL AND THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.
I want to know what was your second fax inquiry ? did you use any letter or simple plain one.
i am nov 2002 case sitting here after 7 weeks of 2 nd fp and rfe.
nothing is happening .planing to do a fax inquiry
please advise!

Template for requesting 2nd FP
Date:MM/DD/YYYY

To,
California Service Centre,
USCIS,
24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor,
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.

From
Name & Address

Subject: Request to issue Finger Print Notice – Existing FP expired.

Sir/Madam,

We had applied our Adjustment of Status application I-485 at California Service Centre on Month-Year. We had completed our initial Finger Print on Month Day Year which has expired as more than 15 months have passed.

Hence we request you to issue second finger notice and/or any further evidence that you may need, to make a decision on our cases.

Our case details are as below
Primary: Name WAC #
Dependant: Name WAC #
Initial FP date: Date - EXPIRED AS 15 months have passed
Contact #

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Name & Signature

pinnacle_man said:
Thanks a lot everybody. I feel overwhelmed by your warm greetings "Congratulations". It is indeed very special and I sincerely wish for faster approvals for every immigrant.

Now, As for my details:
I started my GC process in March 1999.
Labour and I-140 approved June / July 1999.
Companied got acquired (which would have not impacted the GC process).

Never filed I-485.

In mid 2002 got married.

Spouse had her labor and I-140 approved May 2002.

Nov 2002, I decided to relocate to a neighbouring state within the same company. This required my GC process to reset. I did not pursue GC process with my firm.

Instead we filed I-485 based on my spouse's labor and I-140. Filed I-485 Oct 2002.

1 st FP Nov 2002.

Joined Fax/ Email campaigns from this forum sometime in 2003.

Nov 2003, I relocated back to California. (My spouse was living in California all through this process - while I worked in the neighbouring state).

On July 16, 2004. I faxed a request for 2nd FP. Within a week I got an FP scheduled for September 3, 2004.

Completed 2 nd FP early July 24, 2004. FP received July 30 th 2004. No change until, I faxed again yesterday morning.

LUD 08/16/2004. No change in status. Message still indicated "On July 30th 2004, we received your FP and processing resumed "

This morning, I was creating a consolidated report and I got a call from my spouse. All I heard was "It is done"

It didn't strike to me, as my spouse rarely checks the status of the case. I said "What?"

Spouse: You said, you faxed yesterday. It seems to have worked.

Me: Great! But let me check the status.

I tried checking the online status and it was case missing. So logged in using the account and clicked on status and it still said "case missing".

On the other end, my wife, is seeing the case status (not using the uscis account). Then I reliazed, that probably the webpage doesn't really let one see the case status at a given time from more than one IP address.

So I quickly checked my email and saw the approval emails - for both cases.

Immediately, I suggested she close the browser. I tried again and this I could the see the online status.

Now I was glad, missing case status issue is partly answered. - This is what went through my mind.

I paused then I said. Whow. Congratulations! and we greeted each other. And I could really feel the smile on her face.

My whole expression on seeing my approval was a smile

----------------------Now we could further test the theory of the missing cases. ------------------------

It is possible, there are ghost process from one's previous browser session while viewing the case status and the next time he/she gets to check the status, one may see "case status missing"

The other possiblity, some officier is viewing the file through their program which I again supports the theory why one may see "case status missing"

All your comments are welcome and we check this theory by further experimentation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I want to sincerely thank 140_takes_4ever and Kashmir and desi_bartender for their marathon efforts. I however I do not undermine several other people's efforts.

Further, I take this opportunity to thank the project open scan volunteers.

ruxrux
rcherukuri
rk4gc
parolee
max2k1
485_takes_4ever

Kashmir
Desi_bartender
140_takes_4ever

It was amazing however, the joint effort worked. Originally used Kashmir's program then I used Desi bartneder's program. Further, Ruxrux wrote a wonderful tool for generating the reports. Max further extended to have graph generation features.

It is indeed was a join effort which made this project happen.

Not to mention, Parolee, who kept providing the latest scan results faster than I could create a new report.

Do not underestimate the efforts of rk4gc,rcherukuri and 485_takes_4ever. Their timely scanned data needs an applause.

I still anticipate to be generate the reports and extend whatever help I may be able to offer. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

I wish the very best for every one of one.

Stay united!

Thank You all.
Pinnacle_man

Thanks Pinnacle man

I sent fax requesting 2nd FP. I have a feeling that CSC will get many faxes like this today.

Can you please post your second fax template?

My spouse's second FP results was received by CIS on 5/26/04 and so far nothing happens. Thanks very much.

I faxed to this number

FAX NO: (949)389-3055
pinnacle_man said:
Template for requesting 2nd FP

To,
USCIS,
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.

From
Name & Address

Subject: Request to issue Finger Print Notice – Existing FP expired.

Sir/Madam,

We had applied our Adjustment of Status application I-485 at California Service Centre on Month-Year. We had completed our initial Finger Print on Month Day Year which has expired as more than 15 months have passed.

Hence we request you to issue second finger notice and/or any further evidence that you may need, to make a decision on our cases.

Initial FP date: Date - EXPIRED AS 15 months have passed
Contact #

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Name & Signature

But isn't this the fax you request for 2-FP? I remember in your post you said after your second FP was received, you faxed another one around 7/30. Can I have the template for that one please?

This is what I used after 2nd FP was done.

FAX NO: (949)389-3055.

To,
USCIS,
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.

From
Name & Address

Subject: Case ready for approval - Valid FP

Sir/Madam,

We had applied our Adjustment of Status application I-485 at California Service Centre on Month-Year. We completed the second Finger Print on MM/DD/YYYY.

Second FP date: Date - Valid and Received on MM/DD/YYYY
Contact #

In an effort to reduce backlog reduction, we understand the Finger prints notices were issued when the case is ready for adjudication. We having completed the finger print, I kindly request you to consider the above cases for your adjudication.

We would be glad to provide any further information that you may need to make your decision.

Thank You.

Yours sincerely,

Name & Signature
Contact #

gc-Wait said:
But isn't this the fax you request for 2-FP? I remember in your post you said after your second FP was received, you faxed another one around 7/30. Can I have the template for that one please?

Congratulations Pinnacle_man,
Looks like lot of great people are receiving approvals. Maybe USCIS plans to
keep you guys away from the forum. :p (Too bad I am suspecting them, they seem to be genuinely working hard these days ;) )
Hope we see good times for everyone soon.

amrcn_attd said:
Congratulations Pinnacle_man,
Looks like lot of great people are receiving approvals. Maybe USCIS plans to
keep you guys away from the forum. :p (Too bad I am suspecting them, they seem to be genuinely working hard these days ;) )
Hope we see good times for everyone soon.

Thank You. I wish you all well.

We just happened to post the recent scanned data for WAC02.

Refer to the links listed below.