• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Photo question.

Ghana2024

Hi group! I’m new here.

I have a couple of questions about the DV photos. I do know is very strict but maybe some of you can help me with my question.

The head on two of our pictures is over 69% I know it has to meet all the requirements but I submitted the application already.

My daughter is wearing some decoratives and colorful bows on her head, and a pacifier clip hanging on her dress and is visible.
Is that an issue? They don’t mention anything about bows or clips, only hats or covering.

Also I checked in the USA government website our photo and it telling me that is overly compressed, one picture es 19kb, 20kb and 55kb , is that another issue ? Those mistake will disqualify my family ?

Wondering if someone can help me.

Thanks.

Pointless worrying about it now if you’ve submitted the applications. You’ll either get selected, or not. Remember chances are >99% that you won’t get selected regardless of photo consideratiions.

Pointless worrying about it now if you’ve submitted the applications. You’ll either get selected, or not. Remember chances are >99% that you won’t get selected regardless of photo consideratiions.
I appreciate your response. Thanks. May be next year. Thanks.