• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Photo help offer

kino1960

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I offer help editing your photo for DV2011. First, I check your original photo if it is good enough to edit. If it is, I will ask you $20 for editing. Payment is made through Paypal. Give me a private message (PM) if you would like it.

Here is an instruction to take a photo:
When you use a digital camera, choose the biggest photo size you can get. (or the highest resolution) It must be much bigger than 600x600 pixels. The bigger the better. Use a flash even when you take photos under the sun. The background must be a light color (for example, white) and only one color. Find a white wall somewhere around you (school or hospital). Your photo must cover from head to shoulder (the third button of your shirt). No eye glasses, no make-ups, don't cover your ears with your hair. Face straight to the camera and do not tilt your face/head.

I will produce a photo that meets the requirement, such as:
(1) 600x600 pixels
(2) 150dpi
(3) 2x2 inch
(4) True color 24 bit in a jpeg format (RGB)
(5) facial region size (measured from the top of the head, including the hair, to the bottom of the chin) must be between 50 percent and 69 percent of the image's total height.
(6) The eye height (measured from the bottom of the image to the level of the eyes) should be between 56 percent and 69 percent of the image's height.
(7) Less than 240kb -- actually it comes to around 50-100kb.

Best,
kino1960

Last edited by a moderator:
you are very smart kino1960. this is one easy way to make money, however it is much cheaper to go to any studio and get the required photo.
fellow members please do not send him anything. the required photo is very easly be done through any photo editing program.

mai123

Yes it could be easily done if you have a proper software and skill. I'm just offering help so that people can save a lot of time. At least you don't have to go to a photo studio and explain all the requirements to a photographer who is most likely to have little idea about the DV program.

If my offer is such offensive one, you can delete this thread. My intention is not profit making, but simply wanting people to save time and energy so that they can do something much more important than photo editing.

Best,
kino1960