Philadelphia RIR Pending Cases only - 2002, 2003, 2004

sspp3

It was DATA REVIEW since they started online status checks. It just changed the other day. 45-day letter was recv'd/repl'd 11/2005, so it must be in DATA REVIEW from 11/2005 to 1/30/2007

fantomX said:
sspp3

It was DATA REVIEW since they started online status checks. It just changed the other day. 45-day letter was recv'd/repl'd 11/2005, so it must be in DATA REVIEW from 11/2005 to 1/30/2007
that's really bad news for me:
PD: Dec 2004
State: NY
45 day letter replied 7/2006
Online status: Data Review
PLUS case erroneously wihdrawn twice, last reopened 11/06

Hope this doesn't mean mine will be in Data Review another year!! :(

NY processing seems to be the slowest of all! :mad:

fantom, can you pls post when you are certified, so that we know how long it takes after you are in In Process stage?

Last edited by a moderator:
NOF :-( after five years

We got NOF on my case.... The old lawyer was suspended, so they think this is a bogus job. NOF asks to send company details... tax papers, org. chart, every employees title, pay and functions.....

I reviewed the filed papers and the stupid lawyer did so many mistakes... I am so scared.

My current lawyer thinks it should be fine. My HR is putting all documents together. Wish me luck.... thanks.

Priority date: 9/2002
45 day letter: 11/2005, replied 11/2005
ETA Number: P-05117-xxxxx
EB3 - RIR
NY - STATE
NOF received 2/3/2007

fantomX said:
We got NOF on my case.... The old lawyer was suspended, so they think this is a bogus job. NOF asks to send company details... tax papers, org. chart, every employees title, pay and functions.....

I reviewed the filed papers and the stupid lawyer did so many mistakes... I am so scared.

My current lawyer thinks it should be fine. My HR is putting all documents together. Wish me luck.... thanks.

EB3 - RIR
NY - STATE
NOF received 2/3/2007
really sympathize. Best of luck, really hope things work out for you after so long.

EB2 RIR NJ August 2002 NOF case

I also got NOF with 2 points.

1. Minimum job requirements
2. Rejection of US workers.

My attorney worked on the reply and we have rebutted. I am still waiting and seeing InProgress.

Please share some info with me in case if you know anything about these NOF questions and what are my options in case if my labor is denied? I am right now on 7th year extension and my 7th year extension is coming to end by December 2007.

Thanks

---------------------------------

Case Type: EB2-NJ-RIR
Priority Date: August 2002
Got NOF on: December 11 2006
Replied for NOF: December 21 2006
ETA case number: P-05234-xxxxx
Right now: on H1 B 7th year extension
Case status now: In Progress

Can you please tell me the name of your old lawyer?

fantomX: I am little bit worried since i belive my old layer is same as old lawyer and i also filed from NY. My lawyer is USVisanow.com. And i have heard earlier also that the old layer was suspended from another fellow from this forum. My case is still pending at PBEC and was filed from NY in 2002. I am afraid i might get NOF and is still stuck because of that reason.Please let me know who was your old layer.:(

EB3 - RIR
NY - STATE
NOF received 2/3/2007

GC_Wait2002;
I have the same two findings in my NOF. Hopefully, you will hear some good news soon. If you don't hear anything this month, consider applying in PERM. I know it's not the best option, atleast you will still stay here. But I am sure you will get the LC certified. These are pretty common NOFs. Good luck!

I also got NOF with 2 points.

1. Minimum job requirements
2. Rejection of US workers.

My attorney worked on the reply and we have rebutted. I am still waiting and seeing InProgress.

Please share some info with me in case if you know anything about these NOF questions and what are my options in case if my labor is denied? I am right now on 7th year extension and my 7th year extension is coming to end by December 2007.

Thanks

---------------------------------

Case Type: EB2-NJ-RIR
Priority Date: August 2002
Got NOF on: December 11 2006
Replied for NOF: December 21 2006
ETA case number: P-05234-xxxxx
Right now: on H1 B 7th year extension
Case status now: In Progress

Finally certified

Pd : oct 2003, eb3, RIR
NOF:1/14/07.
REBUTTED NOF : 1/28/07
Online status : certified on 3/1/07

9/2002 certified

I just checked the web site, and it shows "certified".

Hope every one in 2001/2002 can be cleared in this month as the information from somewhere.

Gook luck, guys.

PD:9/24/2002
Certified:3/5/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
hemen38,
Can you tell me the nature of your NOF? I had two, MINIMUM JOB REQS and REJECTION OF US WORKERS......... I just want to guesstimate how much time it will take..

QUOTE=hemen38;1621852]Pd : oct 2003, eb3, RIR
Online status : certified on 3/1/07[/QUOTE]

hello

hi,
i had two NOF 1) Experience letter 2) company info,tax return.
rebutted on 1/24/07...show certified online on 1/3/07......waiting for letter.

hemen38,
Can you tell me the nature of your NOF? I had two, MINIMUM JOB REQS and REJECTION OF US WORKERS......... I just want to guesstimate how much time it will take..

QUOTE=hemen38;1621852]Pd : oct 2003, eb3, RIR
Online status : certified on 3/1/07
[/QUOTE]

Gurus,
I have an NOF that I rebutted on 2/23. Just got my screenshot from DOL (god bless them). The case status says "FINAL REVIEW"... I thought it would say NOF. Does anyone know what this means? Will I be getting some news soon?

ETA Case Number:
P-04292-2*****
Priority Date:
05/07/2003

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Employer Name:
ABC
Business Activity:
FINANCIAL INSTITUTION

Occupation Title:
Auditor,Data Processing
Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:
$ 53664 / Yearly
Prevailing Wage:
$ 35173 / Yearly

Alien Name:
ABDCDKDKD
Visa Type:
H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:
INDIA

Case Received Date:
10/14/2004
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Final Review

Ho did you get the screen shot ? The one you posted below has a lot of information.

Thanks!

Gurus,
I have an NOF that I rebutted on 2/23. Just got my screenshot from DOL (god bless them). The case status says "FINAL REVIEW"... I thought it would say NOF. Does anyone know what this means? Will I be getting some news soon?

ETA Case Number:
P-04292-2*****
Priority Date:
05/07/2003

Processing Type:
RIR
Case Source:
Region

Employer Name:
ABC
Business Activity:
FINANCIAL INSTITUTION

Occupation Title:
Auditor,Data Processing
Occupation Code:

Rate of Pay:
$ 53664 / Yearly
Prevailing Wage:
$ 35173 / Yearly

Alien Name:
ABDCDKDKD
Visa Type:
H-1B

Nationality or Citizenship:
INDIA

Case Received Date:
10/14/2004
Processing Center:
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Case Status:
Final Review

I got the details by emailing info@phi.dflc.us and requesting screenshot of my case. Provide them with the details that you have, like case#, employer Name, address etc.. They got back to me in a day. But I still don't know what this means... as in Status "Final Review"

Ho did you get the screen shot ? The one you posted below has a lot of information.

Thanks!

Thanks Sahil,

I really don't know about the "Final Review" message but sincerely hope that it gets cleared soon.

Cheers!

I got the details by emailing info@phi.dflc.us and requesting screenshot of my case. Provide them with the details that you have, like case#, employer Name, address etc.. They got back to me in a day. But I still don't know what this means... as in Status "Final Review"

GCwait

I got same NOF like urs,Rejection of us workers, My employer replied on last date.Lets hope for the best. i am on 8thyear extention.
ca/02
still inprocess

Certified today

I happy to inform you that my case has been certified today per on line system.:D

my info
PD: dec 2002
Rd:Nov 2002
CA EB2 RIR
MS+0years
Working as a Electrical Eng

Got it!!!! Finally!
Online status turned today to "CERTIFIED".

Good Luck to all who are waiting!

Johnmp
PD: 12/04/2003 ---
NJ - REGION
EB3/RIR
ETA Case Number: P-05146-4XXXX.
Online Status: CERTIFIED on 03/19/2007

Certified

My case was certified today. Good luck to all, it will come through soon.
Details in my signature.