Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

Oath ceremony in Harrisburg

I was told by the immigration officer who interwieved me, after he looked at a list he had, that there is an Oath ceremony in Harrisburg on May 1st 2006. He asked me to keep that day free and not to make travel plans. But I wanted to be sure of the date and have asked others if they know of this date for sure.

tmadhusudan said:
I was told by the immigration officer who interwieved me, after he looked at a list he had, that there is an Oath ceremony in Harrisburg on May 1st 2006. He asked me to keep that day free and not to make travel plans. But I wanted to be sure of the date and have asked others if they know of this date for sure.

That's great. At your convenience, please keep us posted about what you find out. Best.

working telephone number for inquiry of oath letter

Hello!
I had my interview in philly in end oct, but i have not received an oath letter yet. Some of the postings suggest that oath letters have been mailed last week.
I am trying for hours each day to call this oath number for inquiries that is listed on the philly field office website but no one answers.

Can anyone please give me this oath inquiry number - people who have recieved the letter would have it on thier notice.

I hope to be also in this march 29 ceremony.......... but no invitation. I really need to speak to someone in there tell me whats going on and where is my oath letter. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks!!

jnzi said:
Can anyone please give me this oath inquiry number - people who have recieved the letter would have it on thier notice.
I just called it:

1-215-255-4825
Good luck

6/27 in Philly

The date for the June Oath is Tuesday the 27th of June. Go in here http://www.paconvention.com/ and klick on "Event Calendar". I got my letter for March 29th. So I am a happy camper :)

kooz said:
Congratulations, Vicmac! Regarding the 6/29 date for next oath, is that information accurate? I ask this because my interview is in May and I am planning for summer travel around June/July time frame. Thank you in advance!

no news for my oath

Hi All!

i called up the number zaraza gave (Thanks!) and no guy could not give any new information.
i had interview in end october and not scheduled for the 3/29 oath :mad:

the guy said that all letters had been sent out for this date and the place was full. so it looks like i have to wait. not sure why my letter was not scheduled and pple later than me were.

i sent a letter to the n400 supervisor and a copy to the senator. lets see if that is adressed or not.

pretty lousy service......... to say the least
:mad:

in any case, this forum has been very useful... thanks people

I got my Naturalization certificate at the Oath ceremony yesterday. Thanks for this board and all those active members who helped in this process. Without a lot of information that is available here it would have been tough to complete this process.

Thanks again

Regards
Vicmac

anyone received oath letter for Harrisburg

I went to the dist court and confirmed that there is a Naturalization Court on May 1st 2006.
Did anyone receive the oath letter from DO, Philadelphia yet. I have not yet. thanks

no news on my side for philadelphia oath

waiting for a oath in philly.......
had taken my interview back in 30 october........

sixth month waiting
lets see if there is something for june 27

anyone in a similar situation??

Update from Jan 2006

jerzeedesi said:
I'm back!! Well, I heard from the USCIS a couple of weeks ago, letting me know that they've received my application, and that they'll be "contacting me shortly". Just received a letter yesterday saying my FP is scheduled for Feb 23. So far, the timeline is.....

Priority date: 09 Jan 2006
FP date: 23 Feb 2006 (6.5 weeks)

Hello again, folks...!

Well, it looks like things are moving along nicely for most people on this forum - good luck to you all! My interview date is May 9, so I hope they'll squeeze me into the June 27th swearing-in ceremony, if all goes well. Does anyone have any idea how long a K-3 visa takes to be processed in Chennai? My wife is still in Bangalore, and we're both waiting for everything to go through....(and chewing through a lot of fingernails!!)

Once again, good luck to everyone!

Priority date: 09 Jan 2006
FP date: 23 Feb 2006 (6.5 weeks)
Interview date: 08 May 2006 (17 weeks)

Vicmac said:
I got my Naturalization certificate at the Oath ceremony yesterday. Thanks for this board and all those active members who helped in this process. Without a lot of information that is available here it would have been tough to complete this process.

Thanks again

Regards
Vicmac
Congratulations, Vicmac! You've been a helpful member of this forum - all the best to you...

Oath Ceremony Letter

Anyone waiting for oath ceremony at Harrisburg, PA on May 1st and got Oath letter. Please post if you did as I have not got mine yet. I know for sure that there is a naturalization ceremony on May 1st in Harrisburg, PA.

Received Oath Ceremony Letter Today

Finally today I have received the letter for Naturalization oath ceremony, just 10 days before the ceremony date of May 1st at Harrisburg,PA. :)

Finer printing in 21 days - that is FAST !!!!!

Did you even get your Notice before the FP appt ?

For me there was a gap of 2 1/4 months between PD andFP

Not hear anything after that

PD Jan 4 2006 FP Mar 12 2006

Philadelphia timeline

My husband and I applied at the same time. We went for our fingerprints on June 16; his case was updated and the status disappeared from the system on June 23. We got his interview letter on June 26. My signature is updated with his timeline.

I have to go back for my fingerprints; they had warned me that this could happen as my fingers seem to be "worn out". Said and done, I received a letter on June 24 indicating I would have to go again on July 27. I will add my timeline to the signature once my fps clear.

Philly Oath Timeline for me.

PD: 3/6/06
FP: 3/25/06
IntDate: 6/9/06
Oath Date: 7/20/06 Philly CIS

Best of Luck to Everybody!

does anyone know the oath schedule of Philly

Hi,

My friend just had interview today and everything went through smoothly. The officer said he was recommended for approval. But he forgot asking about possible oath date.

If you receive the oath letter for July or Augest, could you please post the oath date? Because my friend will have bussiness trip outside the state for while, but he don't want to miss the interview date.

Thanks.