Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

PhillyDude and others,

Any idea on if and when the Online status (30-60 days!!!) will be corrected.. I know you posted a link for this on aila.org, but has anyone else's status changed ?

FBI Background Check Info

Called the FBI to find out status of my FP that I had got done
for N-400. They processed it and returned it back to the INS
the VERY SAME DAY!!! Damn Fast. Amazing......

So if you are waiting for FBI Clearance , please call them directly. You can also submit an application yourself by paying $19 , they will give your all non classified info they have on you for clearance purposes... Go FBI!

My N400 Application Received with Exception (some missing doc). They did not mention what doc they wanted, just asked me to bring it into them during Interview.

Now, has anyone been able to find out what these docs were before their interview....

I am meeting an attorney soon to find out answers to questions like these and others... Will keep all posted... Have a gr8 wknd

Re: FBI Background Check Info

Originally posted by Rahul Kumar
Called the FBI to find out status of my FP that I had got done
for N-400. They processed it and returned it back to the INS
the VERY SAME DAY!!! Damn Fast. Amazing......

So if you are waiting for FBI Clearance , please call them directly. You can also submit an application yourself by paying $19 , they will give your all non classified info they have on you for clearance purposes... Go FBI!

Were the Oath ceremonies for some folks delayed just because of the background checks or for other reasons also ?

Yoohoo! My online status is finally there. Believe it or not it still says 30-60 days - you think that would have been corrected by now. My receipt date is 10/21.

Please let us know the processing time on NOA when you receive it. Mine says its 365 days, which I think is accurate.

Thanks

I know that the current online status (30-60 days) is fake, but dont you think that they would update the online status quicker than an NOA ? I mean, that I believe that the online status is quicker to respond to change....

Case Status Online

Does it say 30-60 days (in error, of course) for applicants other than those from Philadelphia or are we the only lucky ones ? :confused:

I still have not rec'd paper receipt - I will post times when it arrives. Is is possible that the 30 - 60 day online processing status could be Vermont's timeline - ie - it gets passed to Philly within 30-60 days?

When we got the AR, the online status said 240-300 days. This timeframe is the time it takes for the WHOLE thing to go thru, not just Svc Center.. The times are not changing due to a bug!!:eek:

I received my paper reciept yesterday. It says 365 days (to interview) with a priority date of 10/17. Next up - fingerprint notice which I expect to receive over the next week or 2. I'll post that date when I hear

Updated Processing Time on USCIS Website

There are 2 dates for everything.. (Current as of Nov 14)

For N-400 there are 10/30/2002 AND 9/15/2003

????

Processing time

Checked online time for Philly..

Two entries for each type of applications:

N400: One says oct 2002 and other says Sept 2003. This is true (2 entries) for all districts. Looks like they updated it yesterday. As a matter of fact, there are 2 entries for each districts in the drop down.

Tax dollars at work.....:mad:

My guess is this... The first date Oct '02 relates to the PD to which applicants are getting their CZ.. The second date Sept '03 relates to when applicants are getting their AR's and when a case is opened for them.... Just a guess:rolleyes:

Holy Mother of God.

N-400 in Phila is current as of Sept 15 2003 (as per online processing time status) .. And the online status says 30-60 days... Amazing!!!! :D

Yeah Right... Complete waste of web space.... that html page
:mad: