Philadelphia BEC -California cases only - Tracker

GCcomesoon

Registered Users (C)
Guys

All of you who have filed in CA , & unfortunately for some of us , our cases have been transfered to Philli BEC.I feel the CA cases are just sitting there & will be the last ones to see light. Any one any thoughts ?Please speak up

My details
RIR/EB2

PD - 5/13/2003
DOL - 4/29/2004
Transfer to BEC
45 days letter - 8th Feb 05
replied - 16th Feb 05

I would encourage all of us to use this tracker & update each other on our cases

Thanks
GCcomesoon

same boat

I am in the same boat as you.

GCcomesoon said:
Guys

All of you who have filed in CA , & unfortunately for some of us , our cases have been transfered to Philli BEC.I feel the CA cases are just sitting there & will be the last ones to see light. Any one any thoughts ?Please speak up

My details
RIR/EB2

PD - 5/13/2003
DOL - 4/29/2004
Transfer to BEC
replied - 16th Feb 05

I would encourage all of us to use this tracker & update each other on our cases

Thanks
GCcomesoon

My details

My details:

EB3\RIR\CA
PD - Aug 9, 2002
RD - Aug 1, 2003
Sent to PBEC
45 day letter received 22 Dec 2004
Replied 28 Dec 2004
Case closed erraneosuly : on 22 Mar 2005
Still waiting for them to reopen :(

GCcomesoon said:
Guys

My details
RIR/EB2

PD - 5/13/2003
DOL - 4/29/2004
Transfer to BEC
replied - 16th Feb 05

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Dont know my status

My Details are

CA RIR/EB3
PD: 11/XX/2004

Dont know where my case is , PBEC or DBEC, anyone have any idea where it would be? :(

Thanks in advance,

About my case

My lawyer received comfirmation letter that my case is in PBEC, here's the info. of my case: PD 11/2002, RD 10/2003, No 45-letter received! Anyone in the same boat?
----------------------------
PD 11/2002
RD 10/2003
PBEC
No 45-letter

Are there any approvals for CA thru Philli BEC ?

Hi

I want to know if there have been any CA cases ( any category, RIR or Non-RIR ) approved from Philadelphia BEC till now ?If any, please mention your case details.

That would help.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Fyi

I am on the same boat and so does my friend. His PD is May '02, 45day letter received in Feb' 05, and both of our cases reached regional.

Count me in

I'm one of the unfortunate ones whose Labor got transferred to Philly.

My details are in my signature.

Anyway I'm delighted to see that people who have later priority dates than me have got approvals in Philadelphia.

The california guys with RIR who got transferred to Philly are probably the most unluckiest ones.

PBEC is processing May of 2001

Today, My company's HR just called PBEC, the answer lady said some day before, the y randomly pick up case to review, now they are reviewing case by PDATE, time time frame is March -May in 2001

My info

Friends

Can anybody make a decent estimate about the time PBEC is going to take for processing our applications + rest of the GC process (140+485) ?

status check

my PD is Dec 2002
RD Nov 2003

EB2
RIR
Qualification= MS+0 Years Experince

Applied in California and went to Phily BEC, recived 45 days letter and replied back in march 14th 2005.

My company law firm is not giving me my CASE#, how can I check my case sttaus in phily BEC