Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking - SWA Cases

how to get temp case status from PBEC.

Hi,

I am SWA NY RIR Case, filed in april 2004. I was wondering how I could get status of my case from PBEC as you've mentioned here. LEt me know email address for that.

Thanks!

GC_from_NJ said:
Looks like PBEC has started getting its act together slowly. Today there is 1 approval from PBEC i.e. a EB2/non-RIR candidate. I guess the prediction of completing the data entry by end of Sept. might hold true and we have to wait and watch.

I received my temporary ETA Case # when I mailed PBEC and they replied me back in 2 weeks timeframe. However I have not received my 45 day letter yet.

Hi GC from NJ

Can you provide me with the email address of PBEC so that I too can benifit from what you did. Great Thanks.

GC_from_NJ said:
Looks like PBEC has started getting its act together slowly. Today there is 1 approval from PBEC i.e. a EB2/non-RIR candidate. I guess the prediction of completing the data entry by end of Sept. might hold true and we have to wait and watch.

I received my temporary ETA Case # when I mailed PBEC and they replied me back in 2 weeks timeframe. However I have not received my 45 day letter yet.