Petition for I-140 Backlog for CSC. Please join

kashmir said:
> Petition for I-140 Backlog for CSC. Please join

How about other service centers ?
If I-140 processing delay is not only at the CSC but also at VSC, TSC, and NSC,
the petiton letter had better cover all service centers because your petition would get more signatures and endorsements.
Then, each one may go to one's own service center or one's Congressperson with the whole list of signatures.

Thanks kashmir.

Kashmir,

I just noticed that there is already a petition for I-140 for Vermont Service Center on www.immigration.com. Can we make that petition generic i.e. for all service centers so that we can get a lot more signatures and it will help to pressurize USCIS. The petition link is:-

http://www.immigration.com/common/rsk/petition_vermont.html

Can we also modify the letter content to include I-140 and I-485 concurrent filers too so that they can use AC 21.

Please advice.

Thanks,
-Honeybee

Kashmir,

I noticed by looking at current signature date that it is an old petition and probably not removed from system.

The reason we started with California is that this service center is probably the slowest right now in adjaculating I-140. We want to precisely pin point that we need faster processing in adjaculating I-140.

Thanks,
-Honeybee

honeybee said:
The reason we started with California is that this service center is probably the slowest right now in adjaculating I-140. We want to precisely pin point that we need faster processing in adjaculating I-140.
If you'd really like to focus the CSC, I recommend every one to take an action right now.
It would take a couple of months to prepare the petition and to gather enough signatures.
I think it is a waste of time and many people would lose their interests during that period.
Instead, I recommend finalizing the petition letter as soon as possible
and each one visiting one's representative district office with that letter in a couple of weeks.
You have already had more than a dozen of endorsements.
I believe that, if all those people take an action seriously, you have a chance.

Again, it doesn't help at all just sending the petition to USCIS director(s) even with thousands of signatures.
It is only the first step to send the letter to USCIS, Congressperson, or Ombudsman.
Every one has to actively follow the petition.
You can see what has happened for I-485 petition at Project Ocean (main) thread.

Kashmir,

Thank you for your valuable comments. I am going to modify the petition letter. But we would definately like to have this petition on www.immigration.com. We may need to wait for month or two for signatures on the site, but it will make a difference when petition is forwarded to USCIS signed by so many of us and forwarded to USCIS.

I am in Los Angeles area so I cannot come to San Jose to meet Zoe Lofgren. Please let me know if there is a site on which I can track about these meetings and do my contribution towards I-140 backlog.

All,

Can somebody please meet and hand over I-140 petition to Zoe Lofgren who is a member of House Subcommittee on Immigration in San Jose. Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Honeybee

Me

kashmir said:
Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren has town hall meetings in San Jose on next Sunday.
I attend the first one at 1pm to push my petition about Naturalization.

I think it is a good chance to raise I-140 issue because Zoe Lofgren is a member of House Subcommittee on Immigration.
If somebody brings a petition letter, I may support.
Who will be comming ?
I will come, but I have not met you, though participated in your campaings.
Give me any more instructions on what time I should be and ...
as this is my first town hall meeting.

Anybody else will join me?

honeybee said:
Kashmir,

Thank you for your valuable comments. I am going to modify the petition letter. But we would definately like to have this petition on www.immigration.com. We may need to wait for month or two for signatures on the site, but it will make a difference when petition is forwarded to USCIS signed by so many of us and forwarded to USCIS.

I am in Los Angeles area so I cannot come to San Jose to meet Zoe Lofgren. Please let me know if there is a site on which I can track about these meetings and do my contribution towards I-140 backlog.

All,

Can somebody please meet and hand over I-140 petition to Zoe Lofgren who is a member of House Subcommittee on Immigration in San Jose. Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Honeybee

I am planning to meet kashmir and attend the town hall meeting. Honeybee
can you post completed petition before 11:00 AM sunday.

i can also come

kashmir,

i can also join in preson. i live close to san jose.
can u tell me the exact time and place of meeting ?

honeybee said:
Kashmir,

All,

Thanks,
-Honeybee
I agree that it is a good idea having the petition at www.immigration.com to gather thousands (or hundreds) of signatures for long term.
However, I recommend not to expect so much for the petition itself and signatures.
I believe that even only ten activie members who can often visit town hall meetings and Congressional offices are much more useful than thousands of signatures.

askgc said:
I will come, but I have not met you, though participated in your campaings.
Give me any more instructions on what time I should be and ...
as this is my first town hall meeting.
Here is the detail information:

Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren
Sunday, August 8, 2004

Northside Community Center
Community Hall
488 North 6th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
1:00 PM

I will be there at 12:30pm on 8/8/2004.
Please bring a couple of copies of the petition letter.

Let's Fight for our own ground

Let me join in... (WAC-04-083)....

Tell us when to sign the petition.

God knows waht happen to the CSC ...

Let's fight for the future of ourself and our families.

:mad:

I'm thinking to go too. Should we gather first and attend the meeting as a group instead of showing up individually?