PERM Tracker - Chicago

didn't see you/your info on the sheet.

I added some Chicago folks from the Murthy board. Seems we got some nice certifications in August and September (and 1 in Oct. so far).

Chicago PERM CA case was filed on Sep 8, SW engineer, MS+4years, EB2, still in process, BTW PBEC has a RIR pending since 2002/12

Latest tracker update

Added a few guys from Murthy board again. Looks like there's a denial (same person had filed 2x PERMs and both denied). At least he got the 2nd denial after 43 days which confirms that DOL seems to be working faster since the beginning of August. I am more confident now that most applicants who filed after 7/28/05 should hear PERM decision within 90 days or less.

Another fast (3 days) IT approval

added chicago candidates (+ 3 day approval from murthy board), 2nd sheet with Atlanta data as was available

can someone add my case to the list?
FiledDate: 08/03/2005 still inprocess, Chicago

Hope is on the way.

-lakeside27

EB2 (MS+0 yrs) Chemical Engineer
09/26/05: Filed PERM EB2 Chicago
09/26/05: Answered Sponsorship email
09/26/05: In Process

New DOL PERM chief

This might explain the recent lethargy:
>>10/17/2005: Leticia Sierra, Acting Chief of Division of Foreign Labor Certification

Just released memorandum indicates that William Carlson is replaced by Leticia Sierra as the Acting Chief of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification of DOL. <<

Hopefully things pick up steam from here.

How to track PERM case?

Hi Gurus,
Is there a online system to track the PERM case as I don't have username, pwd to login.

Thanks

In Process to Audit Review

Update on my case.. in the spreadsheet. I got update from my lawyer that they received request on information of newspaper ads and recruitment report..