PERM for future employment.

clockwork

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,
I am planning to apply PERM EB2 through client company for future employment. Did anyone got approval by applying PERM for future employment?
I am worried that DOL may send more queries (extra processing time) for this type of application. Thanks
AKM

Last edited by a moderator:
clockwork said:
Hi Folks,
I am planning to apply PERM EB2 through client company for future employment. Did anyone got approval by applying PERM for future employment? Everybody applying PERM only for future employment and most of them got approved.
I am worried that DOL may send more queries (extra processing time) for this type of application. Thanks
AKM

Thanks Great_Guru

Am i understanding it correctly? I am not currently working for this employer. So you are saying that whoever got approval through PERM are also not currently working for the same employer through H1B.

I understand that Green Card is for future employment. But trying to figure out how PERM decision matrix is implemented with regards to employees who are currently working for PERM sponsorer. Thanks great_guru for your reply.
AKM.

clockwork said:
Am i understanding it correctly? I am not currently working for this employer.

Not necessary. Even you no need to be in US at all to file a LC.
So you are saying that whoever got approval through PERM are also not currently working for the same employer through H1B. Most of the sponser file PERm for their temp employee. Only very few employer will do PERM for their future employee based on their pre -agreements
I understand that Green Card is for future employment. But trying to figure out how PERM decision matrix is implemented with regards to employees who are currently working for PERM sponsorer. Thanks great_guru for your reply.
AKM.

Hi,

My current company already filed GC labor under EB3. Now I am trying to file GC labor under PERM EB2 for future employment.

Is their any impact on already filed EB3 labor which in BEC ?

Please advice.

Thanks
Arun