PERM approval notification

clockwork

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
I do not have access to PERM online account.My company attorney filed PERM application today 9/14/2005. Once it gets certified will he (attorney/HR) get notified by an email?

Thanks for your responses.
AKM.

No, they dont notify by email. Keep bugging your HR/employer to keep checking the status online.

clockwork said:
Hi Gurus,
I do not have access to PERM online account.My company attorney filed PERM application today 9/14/2005. Once it gets certified will he (attorney/HR) get notified by an email?

Thanks for your responses.
AKM.

Hi Maverick,
I have another quick question. Is it possible to apply for I-140/I-485 without labor certification hardcopy. If the application is certified on PERM system, I thought of applying for next stage with screen shots.

Is it allowed?

Thanks
AKM

As far as I know original of certified Labor cert (paper copy) is mandatory. With changing times and retrogression, ask your lawyer if printout of screen shots will be a risk worth taking, or they will deny outright.

clockwork said:
Hi Maverick,
I have another quick question. Is it possible to apply for I-140/I-485 without labor certification hardcopy. If the application is certified on PERM system, I thought of applying for next stage with screen shots.

Is it allowed?

Thanks
AKM