People whose n-400 reciept number was never trackable online

knavigator1

Registered Users (C)
I have read where some applicant for N-400 receipt number was never trackable online. i would like an idea of how popular is it and if their cases was affected or delayed by it.

(Darn i missed spell who's) Please dont judge

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read where some applicant for N-400 receipt number was never trackable online. i would like an idea of how popular is it and if their cases was affected or delayed by it.

(Darn i missed spell who's) Please dont judge

Hello Knavigator:

I think I am in the same boat.

I received my I-797C (NOA) yesterday evening and tried to check my status online today using my receipt number, but received the following message -

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Is this routine or should we be worried?

Cheers..

Hello Knavigator:

I think I am in the same boat.

I received my I-797C (NOA) yesterday evening and tried to check my status online today using my receipt number, but received the following message -

"Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

Is this routine or should we be worried?

It is routine for the online case status system to lag behind NOA; sometimes it takes a few weeks for the information to appear in the online case status system.
You just need to wait a bit and have nothing to worry about.

same thing here :(

DO: Washington, DC
04/30/2010 (00): Dilivery Lewisville Tx
05/06/2010 (06): Check Cashed
05/12/2010 (12): NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (xx): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (xx): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (xx): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (xx): Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 (xx): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (xx): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (xx): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (xx): USC Date
xx/xx/2010 (xx): Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 (xx): Passport Received

Does your receipt number by any chance start with NBC? mine does I just sent my application about 2 weeks ago and can't track it either.

My number is still untrackable (noitce date may 10th, and Notice received in mail may 15th), does this affect our processing time to get our finger print notices. cause i see people who receive their receipt numbers after mines and they became trackable after a day or 2 , some trackable immediately and they already start getting their finger print notices. My number starts with NBC( national Benefit Center), maybe they are back logged because my package was delivered on may 2 (sunday) , but they got it on may 3rd , and my notice was not writen up until for a full week.Guess its a waiting game. And im a very impatient person.