Pending asylum needs help

Nick2190

Hello every one. Just find this forum and feel this will really help me. My wife got granted on April 2013 and she applied i730 for me on that day, but we still didn't hear a decision from uscis. We tried e request , infopass ombudsman office but the case is still under "extended review". Now we tried to make the writ of mandamus but we really can not afford to hire a attorney. We decided to do the pro se package by ourselves and I really appreciate if any one can give me some advise or even any some links or examples that I can follow.

Hello every one. Just find this forum and feel this will really help me. My wife got granted on April 2013 and she applied i730 for me on that day, but we still didn't hear a decision from uscis. We tried e request , infopass ombudsman office but the case is still under "extended review". Now we tried to make the writ of mandamus but we really can not afford to hire a attorney. We decided to do the pro se package by ourselves and I really appreciate if any one can give me some advise or even any some links or examples that I can follow.
I wonder if you eventually filed a pro se at court for Writ of Mandamus?