PD - 07/16/98, I-485 RD - 07/26/1999, ND - 08/09/1999 Finger prints - 07/12/2000, I-485 Approval -

sreenu pamidi

Registered Users (C)
Hi All.,

I received my green Card. I got the notice of action from INS just yesterday.

My Priority Dates and approval dates are as follows. If anybody needs more information please send me message.

Priority Date: 07/16/1998
I-485 RD - 07/26/1999
I-485 ND - 08/09/1999
Pringer Prints - 07/12/2000
I-485 Approval - 09/18/2000

I found this site very useful for all those who are waiting for Green Card. I sincerely appreciate Immigration.com people for providing this discussion.

Thanks
sp

No Title

I checked my approval by phone on 09/19/2000. I got notice 4 days later to my home. I am from India having Masters Degree.

No Title

Could you please post your EAC # also: in the EAC-99-"just the three digits"? (my RD is the same as your\'s) Thanks

No Title

Congratulations. This shows VSC is actively processing. For the past few weeks I\'m eagerly waiting for my approval, but no luck till date. My details: EB2 RIR (PD: 03/98, ND: 08/03/1999, FP: 06/2000). Hoping to see some light soon....

No Title

Hi SreenuPamidi,

Do you have to go to Newark office for stamping? What does your notice say? Have they given specific day like wednesday between 8am-12noon?

I also got my approval notice yesterday and my notice says that I have to go to Newark, NJ on wednesday 8am-12noon. I am planning to go tomorrow.

Please let me know.....

Thanks.........

manhi

No Title

Yes. I am planning to go tomorrow. It seems that we need to go on Wednesday. My friend told me take Original Receipt(Lawyer will have that) and other required documents and go at around 7:00 AM in the morning. It seems that on wednesday\'s only they will particularly serve for I-485 adjustments. On other days they will have lot of other cases that they will serve. So my friend adviced me to go only on the wednesday.

Hope this information will help you.

thanks

No Title

Gana,

why don\'t you try talking to IIO. We did today and they said should here something in a month.

eb2 RIR ND aug 3rd fp 17th june

No Title

Hi

I haven\'t contacted anybody on my case. I think somebody posted about IIO. I am sorry look at the message and ask the same guy. I don\'t know anything about IIO.

thanks