Passport Stamped

forever485

Registered Users (C)
Got both our passport stamped on 07/25 (me and my wife), here in Charleston, South Carolina. The whole process took less than 15 minutes (documents asked for: appointment print-out, approval notice, all EADs, passport with I-94). I only made one appointment in my name, but the officer advised there should be one appointment made for each notice. The stamp itself is very unimpressive looking, and I thought to myself all the blood and sweat for just this!!
Anyway, to all stamped in Charleston, what is the average mailing time for the actual plastic card?

Should be there within weeks

forever485,

Lately most people have been receiving the cards within 2-3 weeks. Congrats again on finishing this crazy process. You can now rest till you decide to become a citizen.

regards,

saras

Congrats forever485 !!!

Did LUD changed or did they change the message on your case . I got stamped from same location on 07/21 so far no updates. Could you please update me if you notice any changes / when u receive your card.

Thanks

No Updates

SAI09, no updates - no LUD or message change after the stamping. I sure will update you when there is a change and/or the card received.

LUD Changed

forever485 , my LUD was changed to 07/29/05 this morning but there is no change in message. I will update you if i have any further update . Please update me too

Thanks