Passport Stamped......

vault

Registered Users (C)
We (me and my spouse) got our passports stamped last Friday (07/09/2004) at Arlington office. The only question asked was "do you have your EAD with you"? I replied "No my application is still pending". The IIO said" You won't be needing it anymore"...... Use this stamp in the passport... Received e-mail from the attorney's office to-day congratulating us that our AOS was approved, and I sould be expecting the approval notices to-morrow :)

We were in the line at 5:45am and were out by 9:30am. Till date no change in case status... Hopefully it will not be another waiting game for the PR cards.

There was a guy ahead of us, he had his Stamping done in 2000, and he has still not received his card.

unitednations said:
Out of curiousity, how did you know your AOS was approved. Lawyer informed you afterwards of AOS approval, web-site wasn't updated, etc., or did you go for an interview?

By the way, congratulations!

I had registered the EAC #'s on the BCIS site. I checked to see if there was a change in the LUD. Thats how I came to know about the AOS approvals. The approval notices (courtesy copies) came in mail exactly on the 4th day from the date of approval. No interview. Just RFE for Medicals (supplement form was not enclosed by the physician). Yes, the attorney's office informed me yesterday (07/13) about the approval.