Passport stamped without Biometric notice and LUD

SAI09

Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone who go thier passport stamped without Biometric notice, given photos and index print ? How much time did it take to get the card or notice LUD change or any change in message.

Please update me , i got mine stamped recently but there is no change till now.

Thanks

Took a week after stamping for them to update LUD. The message never changed though. I did the stamping/index fingerprint/signature/photos filled out the I-89 card. 5 weeks after approval I got the Biometric notice. This I did not do as I had already given them everything for the card. I was caught between the old and the new system. Now they don't want to stamp your passport unless there is a real need to travel. If you had not done the code 2 Biometric in the past you will get a Biometric after approval to do everything digitally for the card. Check out the rest from my signature

Thanks for your reply.

I was approved on 05/19 but i didnt get my biometrics yet , it is already 60 days passed . So I called USCIS and went to my local ASC they took photos/index print and stamped passport for both me and my spouse . But LUD didnt change yet , so i was confused .Not sure whether I need to call USCIS or wait so more days.

Thanks

I would not worry about this. If they have you fingerprints etc. you should be fine. I would wait until at least 90 days and then you can fill out a G-731 form. Just mail it to whichever center you are at. It gives you choices of what form to use. Each center has a different download.
It advises to wait 90 days before you make an inquiry. Just fill out page one.
Send them a self addressed stamped envelope and they will mail their responce back to you. The form is Inquiry About Status of I-551, Alien Registration Card .
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/g-731.htm