Passport Rec'vd, Card and Naturalization NOT received. when can I expect it?

Pinkie

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys/gals

I was recently naturalized and immediately applied for my passport. I am proud to say that I recev'd it today and I am ecstatic about it. I also applied for the card. So my question are

I would like to know from those who applied for both passport and card. How long did it take for them to receive their CARD and most importantly, how soon after did you receive your naturalization certificate?

would rather not leave the country without having my Naturalization certificate with me and so I want to know if it's going to be any longer than 3 weeks from the time the passport is received. Thanks!

Hi Guys/gals

I was recently naturalized and immediately applied for my passport. I am proud to say that I recev'd it today and I am ecstatic about it. I also applied for the card. So my question are

I would like to know from those who applied for both passport and card. How long did it take for them to receive their CARD and most importantly, how soon after did you receive your naturalization certificate?

would rather not leave the country without having my Naturalization certificate with me and so I want to know if it's going to be any longer than 3 weeks from the time the passport is received. Thanks!

I got my certificate back within 7-10 days after the passport arrived. I did not apply for the card.

Passport book and card received within 14 days of filing regular processing. Nat certificated received 2 days before passport.

Hi Guys/gals

For my most recent passport application, I sent my expired passport. I rec'd the new passport and card and old passport ALL separately and all within 2 weeks.

They send these things separately "just in case" some piece of mail is damaged or lost.

Thank you to all that responded. I think it's great that people take the time to respond to questions, keeps the board going.

Naturalization Cert Arrived 1 day after passport (regular mail). Still waiting on Card. Will update you all when it arrives.

I also went to the SSI office to update my records, so it takes 10 days to verfiy the authencity of the documents. The letter they issued me says

" we must verify the document(s) you gave us to show your Citizenship U.S. with the Federal, State, or local office in the United States that issued the document(s). this may take up to 4 weeks."

She said it takes 10 days to verify and then 2 weeks to process and mail the card.

I am sure somewhere along the line, this information will be helpful to someone.

BTW: once i got into the SSI office, it didn't take more than 5 mins to complete my visit with the window clerk.
And I am good to go! on this issue!