Passport Question

Whatisgoing

My wife got here passport while in the USA at her consulate and she had crossed illegally, before I met her. We decided to do it the right way, and she went back to Mexico. we got married and we applied so that i can bring her over, she was in the USA for two months. The question is, can we just get another passport from her natural country and hope that no one notices, that she had the previous one.... The first one has the issued notice..... What can we do?

If you conceal the fact that she was in the USA and you get caught, you can be in for some real problems.

My wife got here passport while in the USA at her consulate and she had crossed illegally, before I met her. We decided to do it the right way, and she went back to Mexico. we got married and we applied so that i can bring her over, she was in the USA for two months. The question is, can we just get another passport from her natural country and hope that no one notices, that she had the previous one.... The first one has the issued notice..... What can we do?