Passed Interview, no oath letter yet ......

Waiting for oath, too.

I sent the N-400 application to TXS 8/31/07
received my fingerprints invitation 2/12/08- 2 days after the scheduled date, because they sent the letter to my old address! ( I did filled out the AR-11 and notified them on the phone).
sent the notice back to request another fingerprint date.
2 months no response, called several times, finally new fingerprints date for May 2008.
interview letter received in September, but for wrong field office! My field office is Memphis, TN, letter said come to New Orleans!
called IO several times, everytime they told me something else, first IO said go to New Orleans( 10hours drive-I live in Nashville), another IO told me to schedulle infopass, and the 3rd one said to sent the letter back requesting new app.
We sent the letter back,
2nd interview letter received in October, for November 18th.
passed the interview, waiting for oath.
I called today and told them my mail box was destroyed and I need to find out if they sent out my oath invitation, because some of the mail got lost, so they contected me to IO, she, by the way very unpleasant lady, said that I was approved and now they are waiting till they have available oath date for my hometown.

I just received the OATH letter. I'm Very happy and would like to Thank all of you for sharing your experiances which made it easier. I would like to also Thank JohnnyCash for all of his Advice. Good Luck to you all.

Hi All,

I had interview last October nd a decison could not be made. I had an info Path appointment last week and i was told that i'm in the Q for oath letter/date. does anyone know how long it should take before i receive the Oath appointment. Thanks

Mailed 3/2007
FP 4/2007
Second Fp 8/2008
IL 9/2008
Interview 10/2008 (Decision can not be made)
Info Path 1/2009 (in the Q for oath Letter)

I am in the same boat

Mailed on 01/17/2008
FP 02/16/2008
Interview 09/18/2008

No oat letter yet. Infopass was on 01/02/2009 and answer was waiting for date.

I am eagerly waiting for my oath letter. if you have any info , please share here. My interview was at Philadelphia office
Thanks!

Hello:: All
I have recieved my oat letter yesterday and ceremony is scheduled for 03/05/2009. Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
160 days still waiting after 1st interview

Hi all,

I got my n_400 interview on SEP-3 2008 at the WASHINGTON DC OFFIC FIELD, VA and got "the decision can not be made". Since that day i've made 10 infopasses can called 1-800.... 1,000 times (each time was be able to talk to an IO) and still got the same answer "Re-verification". I'm so sick and tired of the whole process (filed N-400 on March-12-2007). I don't know what else to do and 160 days of waiting will be on FEB-13. The last infopas I was told that my case is recomemding for approval and sent me home like the last 9 times. Every time I go for an infopass I got the same .....SH....

If any one on the same boat please share your experience. Has any one waited for over 5 months and for the oath letter ? Thank you so much for sharing.

Good news !! Oath Letter!!

After waiting over than 4 moths, my oath letter arrived today!! and it is in Chicago on Feb 18th... couldn't be more happier...and wish best of luck to all who are still waiting.. and thanks to all who provided constantly support through out this waiting period. especially the moderators of this great site...

good luck everyone else too..

aero_ir

Hi all,

I got my n_400 interview on SEP-3 2008 at the WASHINGTON DC OFFIC FIELD, VA and got "the decision can not be made". Since that day i've made 10 infopasses can called 1-800.... 1,000 times (each time was be able to talk to an IO) and still got the same answer "Re-verification". I'm so sick and tired of the whole process (filed N-400 on March-12-2007). I don't know what else to do and 160 days of waiting will be on FEB-13. The last infopas I was told that my case is recomemding for approval and sent me home like the last 9 times. Every time I go for an infopass I got the same .....SH....

If any one on the same boat please share your experience. Has any one waited for over 5 months and for the oath letter ? Thank you so much for sharing.

Every time you had an info pass they say you have been recommended for aproval???

Have you tried this: 800-375-5283 options 1-2-3 & say you never got a reciept number, good luck.:D

160 days still waiting after 1st interview

Everytime I called they said that my case was in "re-verification" I don't understand what that means. I feel like i'm the only one who has waited for over 160 days for my oath letter.

Thank you for sharing

Mailed on 01/17/2008
FP 02/16/2008
Interview 09/18/2008

No oat letter yet. Infopass was on 01/02/2009 and answer was waiting for date.

I am eagerly waiting for my oath letter. if you have any info , please share here. My interview was at Philadelphia office
Thanks!

Hello:: All
I have recieved my oat letter yesterday and ceremony is scheduled for 03/05/2009. Thank you all.

What is the possibility of getting the OL quick if you get "Congratulations, your application has been recommended for approval" at interview while it still needs supervisor's approval?

Does it make a difference if the interview is conducted by a trainee or by an seemingly experienced officer?

Also what are experiences seen by people here regarding getting OL who got "A decision can not yet be made"

What is the possibility of getting the OL quick if you get "Congratulations, your application has been recommended for approval" at interview while it still needs supervisor's approval?

Does it make a difference if the interview is conducted by a trainee or by an seemingly experienced officer?

Also what are experiences seen by people here regarding getting OL who got "A decision can not yet be made"

It is hard to tell, sometimes a supervisor approval is granted the same day or might take up to 120 days to get approval and schedule the oath. I had my interview last month and I'm still waiting on the so called "supervisor approval".

Hi, my interview was dec 1st. 2008, the IO ask me to send her my income tax copies, and she said that a letter will be mail to me after that. I´m still waiting for the letter to my Oath Ceremony :S Does anybody wait more than 120 days after their interview to go to Oath? . I mean: when do i have to worry about the time that has been passing with no news from the USCIS.

Just called the 1800, spoke to IO and all she saw on her computer is that I passed the English and civic part but my N-100 is still pending.
She told me to give it another 60 days...yeah, like it's gonna work.

Any idea what I can do at this point to find out what is holding up my approval? I have an infopass in 2 days but I guess it won't help so I'm going to cancel it.

hi, i am in the same boat i've been waiting over 180 days

hi every one
i been waiting over 180 days my interview date was 21/08/2008 no oath letter yet , last info pass was 02/27/2009 response "officer review" at washington dc office fairfax, i wish they send me oath letter soon.
pd 07/26/2007
id 08/21/08 decision can not yet be made rreason awaiting file
call 1800 pending
call many times background check
infopasses(more than 5) review
second finger print 02/17/2009
last info pass 02/27/2009 officer review(i filled out a inquiry form asking for oath date)
i am still waiting and hoping for the good news.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You waited 6 months since interview date. Not it's time for a WOM (writ of mandamus) meaning a complaint against the USCIS where the judge tells them that they must make a decision in your case. It costs about 500 dollars to file the lawsuit. You must go the sticky thread called " how to file a lawsuit by LAZYCIS.- "

hi every one
i been waiting over 180 days my interview date was 21/08/2008 no oath letter yet , last info pass was 02/27/2009 response "officer review" at washington dc office fairfax, i wish they send me oath letter soon.
pd 07/26/2007
id 08/21/08 decision can not yet be made rreason awaiting file
call 1800 pending
call many times background check
infopasses(more than 5) review
second finger print 02/17/2009
last info pass 02/27/2009 officer review(i filled out a inquiry form asking for oath date)
i am still waiting and hoping for the good news.:)

Got oath letter today -oath date 3-17-2009

hi all,

I got my oath letter today the oath will be tomorrow at 10 am at WASHINGTON DC OFFICE FIELD - Mar-17-2009. After over 190 days of waiting my DAY has come.
I made the infopass and was told my case under review again. I told the IO that "I'M NOT GOING ANY WHERE UNTIL I SPEAK TO A SUPERVISER WHO CAN TAKE A LOOK AT MY CASE". The IO asked me if i could wait for 2 hours I said that I have all day to wait. After 1 hour an IO came to me and told me that if I could wait for him for another hour, 45 minutes later he came back and asked me if I could take an oath tomorow at 10 am -Mar-17 And the waiting days OVER. I walked out of the office felling that this is one of the best day of my life.
From my experience after 120 days of the inital inter view we should make infopass every 2 or 3 weeks and push them. The important thing is that ASK TO SPEAK WITH AN IO THAT BE ABLE TO LOOK AT YOUR ACTUAL FILE NOT LOOKING ON THE COMPUTER AND TELL YOU TO WAIT.
The USCIS people are very lazy they just don't care how long we've been waiting 120 days mean nothing to them if we don't push them we will be waiting FOREVER.
Good luck to anyone still waiting for their oath letter. I thank you for your sharing with me the whole N-400 process.

Us citizen today

I took the oath today and became US CITIZEN after 190 days of waiting
good luck to you all who are still waiting for the OATH. 120 days frame means nothing to USCIS If we don't push them and get ourself a chance you will be waiting forever.

Thank you