Paroled defered inspection

Obsenities directed at the officials tasked with the duty of keeping undesirables out of the US are never appropriate but most certainly not on September 11th. On this day of rememberance of that horrible day 8 years ago, I am grateful to and pray for not only the police and fire safty officers and our military but also the TSA, DHS, and intelligence community for their efforts and for their safety and their families.

The terrorists that killed so many citizens and even guests in the US crossed the border - they were not home grown. In the new world, each and every entrant to the US is a possible threat to the safety and security of my country, me, my children and grandchildren - and even those of you on this forum who are citizens of other countries living in the US. If by virtue of the US immigration officials doing the best that they can to keep the people - even aliens - in the US safe is an inconvenience to any of you, so be it. Entry into the US if you are not a citizen is not your right; it is a priviledge. Disrespect it and you should be excluded as you are demonstrating that you are a potential threat.

We did fine before you came and will be fine if you leave, You care coming to the US to benefit yourself first and foremost. If you leave something behind, so be it but it will be far less than you received or you would have gone elsewhere - after all, you left your homeland for greener pastures rather than work to improve it.

Whenever I am a guest in someones home - or country, I am grateful for the opportunity given to me to be there. I expect the same courtesy of others visiting in my home - or country.

Way to not answer the questions posed.

I also don't see why 9/11 gives DHS the right to not follow the law. I think we've had enough examples of that over the past few years to indicate it's not a good idea.

Lest anyone wonder what the comment was, I am posting it for posterity before nelsona can delete or edit it.

I only edit for typos -- or for clarity. In this instance I was correct both grammaticallly and anatomically. And my message was well understood.

INS was so squarely to blame for 9/11 that US changed its name. No wonder they have a chip on.

Terrorist were responsible for 9/11.

The INS had nothing to do with it.

US law allows the immigration officers at the border to excude anyone they deem not to be permissible by US law. US law is extremely forgiving.

If you do not like or intend to obey US law, DON"T COME. You have no RIGHT to enter if you are not a citizen.

Actually, Concerned4us, many of us were invited - begged even, to come here to help US companies succeed in specialized fields. EVERYONE benefits from this. Now rules are being changed arbitrarily and our lives are being turned upside down. Try being on the receiving end.

The INS had nothing to do with it.

INS was too busy turning away foreign workers I guess. :)

If you do not like or intend to obey US law, DON"T COME.

Are you suggesting that foreign workers don't like or intend to obey US law? That's quite a slur. Looks like the only people discussed in this thread who dont' like or intend to follow the law are CBP officers.

Actually read many of the postings on the forum. Many people admit to having violated the law or seek ways to do so. Even after being told their scheme is illegal, they continue to seek other ways to scam US laws.

If you were legitimately invited to come for a high skilled job for a legitimate company, you will have no problems. Others who have falsified credentials for a company in name only, deserve to be denied entry. Given the abuse by certain demographic groups, even the truly worth applicants are having difficulty. Do not blame the USCIS; blame the frauds.

If you were legitimately invited to come for a high skilled job for a legitimate company, you will have no problems.

Yet webtiger has pointed out a situation where a person with a legitimate degree was sponsored by Microsoft, and was denied entry on the illegal basis that a labor market test was somehow part of the TN process. Your statements fly in the face of TN reality.

Others who have falsified credentials for a company in name only, deserve to be denied entry. Given the abuse by certain demographic groups, even the truly worth applicants are having difficulty. Do not blame the USCIS; blame the frauds.

Should we blame the criminals when an innocent man is arrested and sent to jail? No, we place the blame where it belongs.