Parents of an Asylee want to visit USA

ComplicatedCase

Registered Users (C)
I am 35 yrs old, my parents want to come to USA to see me. I came to USA 4 years ago as physician student. I granted an asylum just less than 1 year ago (I did not apply for GC yet)
My Parents are over 55 yrs, both have job and an apartment back in my country and lives with my sister and brother.My dad has a sister that lives in another state in USA for more than 1 year.
I have been told that because
1- I am an Asylee.
2- there are unrest conditions in my country nowadays.
3- father has a sister lives in states.
4- I work as physician here. For all these reasons, they most likely will be denied to obtain B visa, even if they are at this age.
they are planning to see me for 1 month and go back because they do not want to leave their job especially they are about to retire within 5 years from now, my unmarried sister alone. Their trip will be funded by their own money.
Some recommends that they should not mention they do have a son lives in states during the consulate interview.
I refuse that, but I am afraid they may get denied. any recommendations. I really want to see my parents.. It has been forever since I saw them.Any recommendations. Anybody was in same situation.

Thanks in advance

Well, my parents got visitor's visa with no problems while I was an asylee. They have visited twice with no problems. Just tell your parents to answer whatever the visa officer ask truthfully.

Well, my parents got visitor's visa with no problems while I was an asylee..
Really you have no idea how much you relieve me, someone tells me a story about his parents that got rejection because he was an asylee another story about father has not entered through USA gates even with his valid visa because his son an asylee

Really you have no idea how much you relieve me, someone tells me a story about his parents that got rejection because he was an asylee another story about father has not entered through USA gates even with his valid visa because his son an asylee

If they ask your parents the purpose of the visit which they will, a simple answer as visiting friends and family should be sufficient. They don't need to go into details as to the legal status.

If they ask your parents the purpose of the visit which they will, a simple answer as visiting friends and family should be sufficient. They don't need to go into details as to the legal status.

Thanks for your reply..they have a lot of documents to show their ties to the country, however, I am afraid they will not even ask them for any papers, sometimes they will reject applicants after couple of questions without seeing any document..
From you experience, a cover letter to explain their situation may help..
I really appreciate your help

Thanks for your reply..they have a lot of documents to show their ties to the country, however, I am afraid they will not even ask them for any papers, sometimes they will reject applicants after couple of questions without seeing any document..
From you experience, a cover letter to explain their situation may help..
I really appreciate your help

It wouldn't hurt. My parents' approach was not all that formal. They filled up the application, got asked a few questions and they got the visa. I would recommend that you have all the proof present on the interview day. If the officer rejects without asking for proof, still have your parents submit the proof. Sometimes visa officer will change the decision. Happened in my case when I applied for F-1 visa.