parents GC

sahil200020011

Registered Users (C)
My brother in US Citizen and we are planning to apply my parents Gc. Can we apply when they are in USA on b-2 visa . if we apply wat happened after their 194 expired are they out of status or not.

Help me

Adjust of status in US is the fastest among all the other choices, it said better submit your application at the end of their visitor visa is end so the INS wouldn't question the initial intention of coming over as a visitor, once the application case is accepted by INS, the parents are legal to stay until the GC come through.

Adjust of status in US is the fastest among all the other choices, it said better submit your application at the end of their visitor visa is end so the INS wouldn't question the initial intention of coming over as a visitor, once the application case is accepted by INS, the parents are legal to stay until the GC come through.

You are advising them to commit fraud?

NOBODY, should come using a visitor visa WITH THE INTENTION of adjusting status. It does not matter if they do so the 1st or last day of their time in the USA.

That is a violation of the term of the visitor visa and the reason why so many other parents have trouble getting a visa, because of people who break the rules.

That's not my intention, was just telling the hear say. Sorry. :(
OP, please forget about what I said earlier, sorry about the misleading.

NOBODY, should come using a visitor visa WITH THE INTENTION of adjusting status. It does not matter if they do so the 1st or last day of their time in the USA.

That is a violation of the term of the visitor visa and the reason why so many other parents have trouble getting a visa, because of people who break the rules.

You are again trying to legal advice to someone but your disclaimer says to not believe you. What is your real intent?