Parent's Cases Only: Tracking Thread

Thank you for your detailed response Vishnu
One clarification again-yoo need to provide a Police Clearance Certificate from the places you have resided for the last 5 years-Although I have stayed in my home for the last 5 years my mother has been coming here every 5-6 months for the last 5 years and staying in India for the remaining time. would the local Police clearance certificate suffice for that or was your mother actually here for the last 5 years?

Regards

Rox

The local police station's letter in USA will be more than sufficient.

Thank you UK01

Congrats! I wish you a lot of quality time with your mom and family.

Thank you UK01.

In order to celebrate we went and bought Honda Odessey and planned to drive to tons of places within 250 miles periphery from San Francisco in the coming few weeks. :)

:)
06/27/09 :BD150: Green Card Received at home. Duration is 10 years. CD= 214, The A # STAYS the SAME throught the process and for lifetime of the recipient.
[/COLOR]

I LUV USCIS. I have been thinking about them more than my family for the last 12 months.
Now I will reset my priorities and start enjoying more time with family including new GC holders. :)

Congratulation Vishnu, hope you mom will enjoy the new GC. Enjoy you new car :)

Congrats Vishnu.. to celebrate my Mom's Green Card we visited Vancouver, BC - got to test out the card:)

George

Thank you UK01.

In order to celebrate we went and bought Honda Odessey and planned to drive to tons of places within 250 miles periphery from San Francisco in the coming few weeks. :)

Congrats Vishnu.. to celebrate my Mom's Green Card we visited Vancouver, BC - got to test out the card:)

George

Dr. George: Thank you. BC is great place to test the new card. Generally the place is very scenic. Many of friends in Seattle find it close by to take the cruize to Alaska. We visited BC too, to test our own GC :) . Think of Niagara now for NorthEast border testing :)

Congratulations Vishnu. Its been a long process but what we get is worth much more. Enjoy it to the fullest.

Vinayak

I have finally received the Interview Date for my parents in the mail yesterday. On these forums some have got I-130 Approval before the I-485 Interview was scheduled in the local district office. In our case we have not received the I-130 Approval but have been scheduled for an Interview. Is this normal ?

Congrats to everyone that received their interview notice(s). :D

What do others do who have their cases fallen thro' the crack? :(

I haven't received transfer to CSC nor scheduled for an interview. Is it time to make some phone calls or InfoPass?

Second Stage , I hope you will receive the Interview Letter soon. I was not expecting the IL till next month and was expecting a transfer to CSC for speedy processing, but you will never know what USCIS has in store for you.

From what I have seen in this forum the timelines on case processing seem to vary quite a bit depending on the local office or case loads at CSC.

The other surprise is that I have never got a e-mail from the USCIS Online case notification .

Different status message after transferring to CSC

I am seeing almost everyday LUD online when ever I login to USCIS...Previously I used to see case is transffered to CSC message ....2 days back we got couple of notices saying that case is pending at the office to which it was transfferred.

what would be reason, it seems to me USCIS is touching almost everyday...I see below online status ...

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

vasu
------------------------------------------------------------------
04/08/09:BD00: Application sent for Mother (I-130, I-485, I-864,I-693, G-325A, I-765, I-131 mailed to USCIS)
04/09/09:BD1: Fedex Delivered the package to the destination.
04/16/09:BD9: Checks cashed from my bank account
04/16/09: Received notices from USCIS with NOA DATE 04/15/09
04/28/2008 : RFE for BC
06/10/2009 : Sent RFE response
06/12/2009 :USCIS status changed to RFE response received...
06/22/2009 : LUD - 485,130 Cases transferred to California Service center
06/27/2009 :LUD - 485,130 Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
06/29/2008 : LUD - 485,130 Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred

Congrats to everyone that received their interview notice(s). :D

What do others do who have their cases fallen thro' the crack? :(

I haven't received transfer to CSC nor scheduled for an interview. Is it time to make some phone calls or InfoPass?

second stage: I think, you are fine on your timeline. Diverting mind to something else is not easy but it helps. I have attained the right to say so ;-) after waiting for 211 calendar days (150 business days) for the process.

Map your timeline with business days/CDs to others to see when the next step will come through and sit tight.

I am seeing almost everyday LUD online when ever I login to USCIS...Previously I used to see case is transffered to CSC message ....2 days back we got couple of notices saying that case is pending at the office to which it was transfferred.

what would be reason, it seems to me USCIS is touching almost everyday...I see below online status ...

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

vasu
------------------------------------------------------------------
04/08/09:BD00: Application sent for Mother (I-130, I-485, I-864,I-693, G-325A, I-765, I-131 mailed to USCIS)
04/09/09:BD1: Fedex Delivered the package to the destination.
04/16/09:BD9: Checks cashed from my bank account
04/16/09: Received notices from USCIS with NOA DATE 04/15/09
04/28/2008 : RFE for BC
06/10/2009 : Sent RFE response
06/12/2009 :USCIS status changed to RFE response received...
06/22/2009 : LUD - 485,130 Cases transferred to California Service center
06/27/2009 :LUD - 485,130 Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
06/29/2008 : LUD - 485,130 Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred

All this is good news. Your case is progressing through the channel.
Compare your timeline with people who have gone through the process ( except weiwei, who was exceptional fast for some odd reasons)

I have finally received the Interview Date for my parents in the mail yesterday. On these forums some have got I-130 Approval before the I-485 Interview was scheduled in the local district office. In our case we have not received the I-130 Approval but have been scheduled for an Interview. Is this normal ?

I have never heard such thing before, but it is VERY likely that you will get your 130 approval before Interview. It may be a good idea to make couple photocopies of it and carry both to Interview just in case.

In any way, you don't have to worry on this. It is USCIS/CSC who scheduled the interview date, they are responsible for the schedule.

GC received

Hello guys

One more update my inlaws have received their Green card in mail on 06/29/2009

Good luck to everyone who are in the process