Overcoming quota cap

stebbinsd

Registered Users (C)
My Filippina fiancee and I have hit a bit of a... technicality... that is keeping me from getting her a fiancee visa.

However, what if I were to pay for her college (the whole bachelor's degree is about $2,000 USD), while she majors in public service. When she graduates, I can start a private charity (those are not subject to the 65,000 quota cap) and sponsor her for a work visa for my private charity as a public service worker.

The charity WILL be legitimate, don't get me wrong. See, I have Aspergers (that's not the technicality, in case you're wondering), and I was already planning on using the proceeds of one of my ADA-discrimination cases to start up a private charity called 4AP (American Association for the Advancement of Autistic Persons), giving the autistic community the same formal representation and unity that feminist organizations and LGBT rights activist groups give their target communities (conspicuous by its absense, the autism spectrum, despite being one of the fastest growing disabilities in the nation, have little to no formal, centralized representation like that, so I've considered MAKING one).

When she's working for me, as a public service worker, she can also get a Green Card (that's one of the most beautiful things about an H1B visa: DUAL INTENT!), and we can live happily ever after! Five years later, she gets naturalized, and we're in like Flynn, even if we DON'T get "married" per se!

Would that work?