Our \'s must be the first March 00 case to be approved partially .

Ashok Rai

Registered Users (C)
To all you dear friends itis true I just heard the AVM this morning as was curious to know more about the RFE we heard yesterday afternoon.On my EACnumber it stated that they sent a notice for futherevidence on 12 April and they have mentioned everything in that.I tried my husbands EACand it was approved on 16th april and they have sent the notice.My two kids have the message it will take so and so time to adjust the case...I verified many times.Really we ourselves were not expecting it.
PD 4/3/99
RD3/24/00
ND3/28/00
FP10/20/00
EB2cat
So far one EAD and recently recived 2nd AP.
This Mumabai girl in the name of Ashok Rai feels for sure that it is just their whims to pick any out of the bunch they r allocated and our luck.There is no point calling iio as they themselves may not be aware of if things are processed in absolute order by date or EAC serialor whatever.
Our EAC 00131xxxxx.
As all of you know what one goes thru ,I always never missed a chance to tell him lets go back I am going back I had enough.Just wait we will see we
see wait just wait...please wait was his response.Let us try.

No Title

!!!!Amazing!!!! I am excited. My ND is 4/2000, FP 10/25/00. It gives me hope (false as it may be), makes me smile, and puts a flutter in my heartbeat. Congratulations Ashok Rai! Enjoy losing your chains. I\'m sure there\'s nothing in your life quite like it.

No Title

Man.. if somebody says that they got approved just believe it. They are courteous enough to post their approval and all such details just for us to do future projections and just to pep up our hopes. I think she was clear enough to say all the details that hers was RFE\'d and here husband\'s got approved. Why do you raise suspicions. Answer yourselves or ask others.

Generally we are all happy that the approvals have come into March 00. Enjoy that feeling. Dont be too suspicious

No Title

Ashok rai, Congratulations! you case was opened, can you please let us know who is the primary applicant, you or your husband?

thanks

No Title

It\'s good news if she could make sure the EAC numbers she punched in are for I-485 not those of EAD or AP. I bet sometimes people make this mistake and announce their I-485 approval prematurely. One question I need to ask whether an I-485 approval message contains any keyword like "your I-485" etc.

No Title

Point taken, Nice Guy. I\'ll just relish in the thought that the dates appear to have moved :)

- Nice Guy too. (Although a little suspicious when it sounds too good :)

No Title

I did it just last week. I was ecstatic and dancing in my office, only to realize a few minutes later that I punched in my EAD-renewal case number (which I already knew was approved :)

I must say that it felt so good for those 2 minutes. GC Approval illusion is the closest to a drug-high that I\'ve come :)

No Title

Yes. The RFE is for me the spouse and I am waiting for the copy.My husband is the primary applicant whose msg in AVM says approved on 16
April.My kids whose EAC numbers lastdigits are consecutive is pending.MyEACcase has been RFE on 12 april for medical donot know yet fully.Yesterday when I tried the AVM I could not get thru.This early morning I got it.
Lately we had seen JAN00 cases some people post their EAC numbers so we can take a guess with respect to ones own case.That was the only intention to postmy msgs.I was also eagerly looking for Feb cases as ours was March end.

No Title

The RFE was for the spouse. The principal applicant has got approved
(from what I see reading your link and the current posting)

No Title

It is good news ANYWAY - If it is RFE\'d then the application should be I485 - And not EAD ? I think an RFE for March\'00 case is Good news too !!!

No Title

It is good news, but VSC needs to speed up. Look at the other service center, NSC is now at May\'2000 and TSC at June\'2000.

No Title

Mrs Ashok,
Is it your guess that the RFE could be for the medical
Or you have already received it?
How lond did it take for lawyer to receive the RFE?

I am in a similar situation.

Good luck

No Title

No it is not a guess as the voice mail did mention medical as the reason for RFE for spouse.
Tried to find out more but could not contact the right person but confirmed it that it is for medical only.The AVM msg doesnot say the reason but says RFE issued with instructions.
Lawyer received on 18th.I am waiting.