Options to get a visa after overstay

Gabata

Hello, friends.
Situation in short is 15 yrs ago entered US with visa and I94 D/S, shortly after filed EOS, approved, got new I94 with 6months expiration. Filed for another extention, got denied.
Lived with a partner -US citizen, planning to get married but unfortunately it did not happen and separated after few years, at that point I was way over 1yr on the I94. 5yrs ago returned to my home country.

1.My question is if there is any visa (immigrant or non immigrant ) that I can apply for and have a chance of receiving before 10 yrs bar is over (from what i understand :with wavier 212d3, since i have no family in US)

2.How hard is it to get the wavier?

3.Any suggestions if it will be at all possible or have to wiat for the 10yrs before even attempting for any visa.

Thank you in advance for your help and recommendations.

Situation in short is 15 yrs ago entered US with visa and I94 D/S, shortly after filed EOS, approved, got new I94 with 6months expiration. Filed for another extention, got denied.
What status were you on? People in statuses like F or J with D/S do not apply for EOS. Do you mean you applied for Change of Status (COS) to another status, or reinstatement?

What status were you on? People in statuses like F or J with D/S do not apply for EOS. Do you mean you applied for Change of Status (COS) to another status, or reinstatement?
COS - That must have been the case because I wanted to extend my stay and form J visa I got B visa with I94 for 6 months.
My apologies for the confusion.
Thank you