OPT Status

ibhagyaraj

Hi

My OPT was approved but I got a notice from USCIS saying that they could not print my EAD from the approved application as the photos were blurry.
They wanted me to re-send my photos.
I did that 1 1/2 month ago. I did not get any update from USCIS.
When I called them they are saying that they have already mailed my EAD Card on October 6th. But I got that notice on October 11th.
I have explained them clearly but they say that their records show that they have already mailed my card.
It's been 5 months that I have applied for my OPT.

Please advice what to do.

Thanks
Bhagya

Hi

My OPT was approved but I got a notice from USCIS saying that they could not print my EAD from the approved application as the photos were blurry.
They wanted me to re-send my photos.
I did that 1 1/2 month ago. I did not get any update from USCIS.
When I called them they are saying that they have already mailed my EAD Card on October 6th. But I got that notice on October 11th.
I have explained them clearly but they say that their records show that they have already mailed my card.
It's been 5 months that I have applied for my OPT.

Please advice what to do.

Thanks
Bhagya

Just wait for some days mosre.

I would recommend filing a LOST IN MAIL with your local post office and send a copy through registered post to the USCIS with reference to your I 765 application number.
Also call USCIS customer service and mention that you have filed lost in mail with post office and request for a new card.

Good Luck